Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2017, 09:27 AM

4,795 posts, read 4,819,371 times

Advertisements

I've had enough of the morons that live here

Protests in Anaheim after off-duty cop pulls GUN on teens | Daily Mail Online

All I see on video is about 6-7 young adult punk kids attacking a person on his on property. I see kids shoving and throwing punches at him and surrounding him while he's on his property before he ever pulls his gun. These kids should all be in jail but instead morons are going to march against the people that are paid to protect them....and the ringleader's parents are setting up a gofundme page so they can profit off it. This is a disgusting place we live in
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2017, 09:29 AM

12,713 posts, read 15,520,307 times
What a bunch of idiots.

Old 02-23-2017, 09:29 AM

8,793 posts, read 8,157,503 times
Young Adults!! How about "13 year old walk across lawn" - F'ed up owner (cop) grabs kid, pulls gun and shoots.

Old 02-23-2017, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blktoptrvl View Post
Young Adults!! How about "13 year old walk across lawn" - F'ed up owner (cop) grabs kid, pulls gun and shoots.
13 is when they have been in the gang for about 5 years and are starting to commit violent crimes. This isn't Mayberry circa 1952

and watching the video, I would have pulled my gun much sooner

Old 02-23-2017, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanms3030 View Post
13 is when they have been in the gang for about 5 years and are starting to commit violent crimes. This isn't Mayberry circa 1952
There is no draft, and certainly not all KIDS join gangs at 8.

There were 1,000,000 gang members in 2009, .31% of the population. If there are 100 kids in your neighborhood (that's a lot, there are about 7 on my block), 1/3 of 1 of your neighbors (just his legs?) is a gang member. Less than that for your "hood;" that is unless you are living in some kind of drug infested, bottom neighborhood. Are you?

Stop drinking and reading "crime stories" before you go to bed, then maybe you will start seeing most kids - as kids.

As for you pulling your gun and shooting 13 year olds, I have no doubt about that.

"Afraid for his life?" Part of your fantasy right? Part of your excuse for shooting a kid. If that cop was afraid for his life when dealing with a kid half his size and others trying to help the kid - especially when that cop had a gun in his belt and could have dealt with the situation as an adult - then yes he should be afraid - because he is a puzzy.

Last edited by blktoptrvl; 02-23-2017 at 10:12 AM..

Old 02-23-2017, 09:56 AM

Quote:
There is no draft, and certainly not all KIDS join gangs at 8.

There were 1,000,000 gang members in 2009, .31% of the population. If there are 100 kids in your neighborhood (that's a lot, there are about 7 on my block), 1/3 of 1 of your neighbors (just his legs?) is a gang member. Less than that for your "hood;" that is unless you are living in some kind of drug infested, bottom neighborhood. Are you?

Stop drinking and reading "crime stories" before you go to bed, then maybe you will start seeing most kids - as kids.

As for you pulling your gun and shooting 13 year olds, I have no doubt about that.
Spout whatever hippy liberal nonsense you want but any sane intelligent person that watches the video can see a bunch of violent criminals. Are they all in a gang , who knows. Are they all big enough that the seven of them could overcome the cop and beat him to death? Definitely. Was the cop reasonably afraid for his life an safety? I would be. Would the kids be getting what they deserved if they got shot? Yep. If I go onto another person's property and physically attack him I'd expect that I may get killed

Old 02-23-2017, 10:08 AM

Hippy nonsense?

Are you seriously afraid of 13 year olds? Do you have no concept at all of how to deal with people - one that does not involve "fap, fap, fap" as you dream about hurting people - especially kids for no reason?

The video, I see a reporter that claims that kids cut across a neighborhood lawn - you are right - this is not the fifties, but kids have been cutting across lawns for generations. Kids used to cut across my lawn. I asked them nicely for weeks to stop. When they didn't, I followed them to their homes and told their parents. The cutting stopped immediately.

Gangs, you act like these are "young adults" swilling 40's, carrying mac 10s, and rollin dirty on big wheels. WTF is wrong with you. These are kids with back packs going to school. You know kids may be doing stupid things but don't you think an adult has a responsibility to act like an adult. If a kid is right or wrong, don't you think an adult should know better than to grab a kid, and drag him across a lawn, and pull a gun on him?

If my kid had friends who were walking with him to school and some adult nutbag grabbed him, I certainly hope his friends would try to help him get away from him.

Kids escalate because they are immature. An adult - especially a cop is supposed to know better.

Last edited by blktoptrvl; 02-23-2017 at 10:19 AM..

Old 02-23-2017, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Hippy nonsense?

Are you seriously afraid of 13 year olds? Do you have no concept at all of how to deal with people - one that does not involve "fap, fap, fap" as you dream about hurting people - especially kids for no reason?

The video, I see a reporter that claims that kids cut across a neighborhood lawn - you are right - this is not the fifties, but kids have been cutting across lawns for generations. Kids used to cut across my lawn. I asked them nicely for weeks to stop. When they didn't, I followed them to their homes and told their parents. The cutting stopped immediately.

Gangs, you act like these are "young adults" swilling 40's, carrying mac 10s, and rollin dirty on big wheels. WTF is wrong with you. These are kids with back packs going to school. You know kids may be doing stupid things but don't you think an adult has a responsibility to act like an adult. If a kid is right or wrong, don't you think an adult should know better than to grab a kid, and drag him across a lawn, and pull a gun on him?

If my kid had friends who were walking with him to school and some adult nutbag grabbed him, I certainly hope his friends would try to help him get away from him.

Kids escalate because they are immature. An adult - especially a cop is supposed to know better.
Sorry, I still see 7 kids surrounding a man on his property. I see 4 kids rush him and tackle him over the bushes at the same time and then I see a black kid that is bigger then him sucker punch him in the face while another kid is jumping his bushes and trying to get behind him. 7 people "ganging" up on one guy and violently assaulting him with clear intent to severely injure him. What happens if he gets sucker punched and hits his head on the concrete and dies from a brain hemorrhage which happens every day? I guess in the coddled millennial world where the police are enemies and illegal immigrants are heroes that that passes as acceptable behavior in society? Can't wait for the Prez to clean up this entire state and give it back to the Americans

And the "nutbag" identified himself and was trying to make an arrest which he clearly told the kid. So he wasn't just "trying to grab him"

Old 02-23-2017, 10:36 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,443,353 times
Whoa who wouldn't view that many people on your PRIVATE property as a threat ?
This guy could of ended up killed .

Old 02-23-2017, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanms3030 View Post
Sorry, I still see 7 kids surrounding a man on his property. I see 4 kids rush him and tackle him over the bushes at the same time and then I see a black kid that is bigger then him sucker punch him in the face while another kid is jumping his bushes and trying to get behind him. 7 people "ganging" up on one guy and violently assaulting him with clear intent to severely injure him. What happens if he gets sucker punched and hits his head on the concrete and dies from a brain hemorrhage which happens every day? I guess in the coddled millennial world where the police are enemies and illegal immigrants are heroes that that passes as acceptable behavior in society? Can't wait for the Prez to clean up this entire state and give it back to the Americans

And the "nutbag" identified himself and was trying to make an arrest which he clearly told the kid. So he wasn't just "trying to grab him"
I think you see what you want to see. As I said, this was started and escalated by an adult who should have known better.

As for his property. This video started with the kids on the sidewalk and then this AHole dragging the kid onto his property.

I saw no place where that cop identified himself as a cop and showed a badge. All I see is an adult assaulting a child and then that child being defended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqe018MTx38

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh8y6E17u44

Last edited by blktoptrvl; 02-23-2017 at 11:06 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County