Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2017, 12:54 PM

3,266 posts, read 3,930,105 times

Advertisements

I would guess a 50 year single guy with a job, could "close the deal" pretty easily with most of them. They reeked of Chanel No 5 and desperation
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2017, 12:58 PM

11,157 posts, read 7,957,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB2HSV View Post
Let me guess, you're an ex-trophy wife now living in a rent-controlled building

Nope... 28, never been married, have no kids, and I own a home in Santa Monica. You're probably closer to that than I am.

Old 09-04-2017, 01:12 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,138,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
Nope... 28, never been married, have no kids, and I own a home in Santa Monica. You're probably closer to that than I am.
Trust fund

Old 09-04-2017, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
Trust fund
Yup.... I was going to turn down the money on principle, but I didn't want to hurt my dead grandfather's feelings.

Old 09-04-2017, 01:26 PM

34,229 posts, read 18,569,634 times
Quote:
Yup.... I was going to turn down the money on principle, but I didn't want to hurt my dead grandfather's feelings.
LOL! Good for you! Enjoy it.

Old 09-04-2017, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
LOL! Good for you! Enjoy it.

Thanks... I don't know what my having a trust fund has to do with anything in regards to this thread. I am guessing that the poster has an issue with trust funds, or he's got nothing else to counter me.

Old 09-04-2017, 01:31 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,519,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB2HSV View Post
You really can not blame her. After all, this approach has worked for her upto now.
Yeah maybe. Doesn't matter to me. I simply don't care. I have no interest of messing around and to me it would be a bit sleazy. Not interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You're confusing alimony with child support. Alimony isn't for the kids. Women with no kids get alimony.
No. I know the difference. The lady said child support. And even alimony can be stopped. If the guy runs out if money you're not getting blood from a stone. Income first. The rest of their supplemental type of income is taken under consideration but it's not the deciding factor

Quote:
How cute! A Monday morning circle jerk. Probably hit on her and got rejected so it's off to CD to attack her to make himself and his bruised ego feel better.... with some other losers piling on! Carry on "boys"!
Please......I may be a lot of things but I'm hardly a loser for posting true experiences, but thanks for the personal attack. I got one infraction today from one thin skinned member complaining so I'll refrain from saying anything more. I'm sure everyone else is grateful for being called a loser also. I would have no interest in hitting on her or any of my female tenants. Far from it. And I had more than a few. At no time did I entertain any interaction other than is the rent pad and is there anything broken that needs repair in the house? My ego is stroked by my wife not some woman who thinks waving her vagina is gonna make me sit and pant like a dog and somehow ignore all my requirements. In fact trying such tactic is a fast way for me to say no not interested go away.

As for your 28 yo I own my own house that's great. You must make a crap load to buy in SM. Or parents helped. I highly doubt YSR gives a crap about ex trophy wife's with low credit. I know I sure as hell don't. So far in the past three weeks I've turned away every applicant I had simply based on their credit or income or both no matter how good lookingbthey were. Their looks aren't paying the rent

Old 09-04-2017, 01:32 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,138,336 times
Quote:
Thanks... I don't know what my having a trust fund has to do with anything in regards to this thread. I am guessing that the poster has an issue with trust funds, or he's got nothing else to counter me.
I don't care if people leave money to others. I am not a communist and will likely get more coming my way too. Be wary of the sentiment of the populace, however. It is not pretty what is coming.

No sarcasm intended.

Old 09-04-2017, 01:33 PM

26,721 posts, read 26,793,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
Yeah I'm sure they do but I don't figure it as income. I look at income, length of time at job and former residences, credit score. Background. That tells volumes about a applicant.
Spousal support (as opposed to child support) would be considered income, and if these women were married to millionaires, they should be getting something. However, they probably never had a credit card in their own name, so their credit scores would reflect that.

Old 09-04-2017, 01:33 PM

34,229 posts, read 18,569,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ysr_racer View Post
I would guess a 50 year single guy with a job, could "close the deal" pretty easily with most of them. They reeked of Chanel No 5 and desperation
If he makes enough money, and has enough assets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County