Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2018, 09:11 AM

3,272 posts, read 3,933,909 times

Advertisements

Look at the liberal ****hole San Francisco has become, people are literally defecating in the streets. Thousands of homeless wandering around.

Is that what you want for OC? Look at how well the liberals are doing in Chicago, Detroit, LA, New York, Philadelphia, Portland....

Old 11-18-2018, 09:16 AM

You guys want to live in a liberal "mecca"? There's plenty of them out there. Turning the the last bastion of sanity into one isn't going to break my spirit.

What's disgusting is you guys that fought and died for freedom, are so willing to give it away in the voting booth.

Old 11-18-2018, 09:20 AM

21,737 posts, read 16,346,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ysr_racer View Post
Look at the liberal ****hole San Francisco has become, people are literally defecating in the streets. Thousands of homeless wandering around.

Is that what you want for OC? Look at how well the liberals are doing in Chicago, Detroit, LA, New York, Philadelphia, Portland....
People defecating in the streets has nothing to do with political ideologies. It’s disgusting. And has been going on around the world since forever wherever there aren’t sufficient public facilities for the homeless.

Now, you want to infer homelessness is caused by liberalism? No, it’s caused by a combination of factors including the rampant separation of classes by wealth disparity, skyrocketing real estate (note: the cities where it’s worst are all places experiencing extreme, rapid growth and wealth-building), and the effects of consumer-capitalism conditioning the public to become mindless materialists.

What would be great for OC, and everywhere, is to turn away from the nationalist materialistic, ego-centric insanity being preached from the D.C. bully-pulpit right now.

Old 11-18-2018, 09:24 AM

Quote:
You guys want to live in a liberal "mecca"? There's plenty of them out there. Turning the the last bastion of sanity into one isn't going to break my spirit.

What's disgusting is you guys that fought and died for freedom, are so willing to give it away in the voting booth.
We didn’t fight for “freedom”. Vietnam wasn’t about defending America. It was a farcical tragedy.

We did, however, answer our nation’s call. That’s true. However misapplied the effort.

“Last bastions” are often “last” for a reason: what they represent doesn’t work anymore.

Old 11-18-2018, 09:33 AM

5,267 posts, read 4,181,139 times
Blue already rules Ca. Probably not much will change except there are fewer roadblocks to there continuing to destroy this state. I'm more worried about the idiots in Sacramento now being lead by Grusome. I bet Reagan is spinning in his grave though

Old 11-18-2018, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
People defecating in the streets has nothing to do with political ideologies. It’s disgusting. And has been going on around the world since forever wherever there aren’t sufficient public facilities for the homeless.

Now, you want to infer homelessness is caused by liberalism? No, it’s caused by a combination of factors including the rampant separation of classes by wealth disparity, skyrocketing real estate (note: the cities where it’s worst are all places experiencing extreme, rapid growth and wealth-building), and the effects of consumer-capitalism conditioning the public to become mindless materialists.

What would be great for OC, and everywhere, is to turn away from the nationalist materialistic, ego-centric insanity being preached from the D.C. bully-pulpit right now.
In not saying liberalism caused people defecating in the streets or homelessness, I'm saying DEMOCRATS IN SAN FRANCISCO HAVE HAD DECADES TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, AND HAVE FAILED.

I'm sure all they need is just a few million more dollars. Yep, that's the tipping point, BECAUSE THE BILLIONS THEY PISSED AWAY WEREN'T QUITE ENOUGH.

Old 11-18-2018, 09:41 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,758,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
Blue already rules Ca. Probably not much will change except there are fewer roadblocks to there continuing to destroy this state. I'm more worried about the idiots in Sacramento now being lead by Grusome. I bet Reagan is spinning in his grave though
I agree with you, I’m more worry about California then the representatives of California to Washington. There will be more wild fires and the blame is always going to be on global warmings. If they believe in global warming’s, they have plenty of time to prepare for it. Plus all these fires create lots of pollutants to the atmosphere, and can contribute more to global warmings, not less.

Btw, my daughter came back to OC from the Bay Area last night, and she said the air quality was so bad there, she had to work at home most of the time,

Old 11-18-2018, 09:44 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,758,356 times
Quote:
In not saying liberalism caused people defecating in the streets or homelessness, I'm saying DEMOCRATS IN SAN FRANCISCO HAVE HAD DECADES TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, AND HAVE FAILED.

I'm sure all they need is just a few million more dollars. Yep, that's the tipping point, BECAUSE THE BILLIONS THEY PISSED AWAY WEREN'T QUITE ENOUGH.
I laughed at the meme of inequality. Rampant separation of wealth disparity. We had this problem back eons, we didn’t have this many homeless problem.

The problem we have today is too many people. The global warmings crowd can’t accept that fact.

Old 11-18-2018, 09:51 AM

Quote:

Decades? Ah. So what are your thoughts on the reality that homo sapiens left the caves 10,000 years ago to develop large societies based on all kinds of ideologies - political, religious, philosophical, etc. - and none have learned to live in peace and harmony? None have eliminated homelessness, starvation, pollution, class warfare, warfare warfare ... I can go on.

Your passion for ideological reductionism is hilarious, sir.

Ideologies are bad excuses for lazy intellects.

Old 11-18-2018, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
I laughed at the meme of inequality. Rampant separation of wealth disparity. We had this problem back eons, we didn’t have this many homeless problem.

The problem we have today is too many people. The global warmings crowd can’t accept that fact.
Actually, I couldn’t agree more. But I don’t know why you say “global warmings crowd can’t accept that fact”. Most people think over-population is a threat ... and, in fact, a primary driver of global climate change.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County