Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 11:31 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,492,357 times

Advertisements

Just for record some of the most beautiful girls in America are in New York City, where the women walk ~5 miles a day, dress sharp, very cultural and intelligent looking. I was surprised when I lived in NYC how many gorgeous ladies there were and many of them single. I love my wife until death, but maybe after that I will move back to NYC in spirit lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2008, 01:09 AM

105 posts, read 469,878 times
That's what I'm talking about Aimee11 of Ohio . Don't say you're kidding. You tell 'em; that you would put all these Cali/Florida women to shame No pamperings needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee11 View Post
Yes i too completely agree with that! I always am amused when people say the best looking women are in Miami or in Brazil or wherever it may be. Obviously in a more populated area, u have more women, which means more of the beautiful ones but also the not so beautiful ones. Amount of money they have is a contributing factor as well....more money equals more opportunites to improve the imperfections like...better dental care...breast augmentation...lipo...etc. And constant beauty pampering. Both States are known for there beaches and so many women spend alot of time outdoors in bikinis and little clothes. You're going to notice half-naked women a little more frequently of course. And of course Southern California is known for being the hub of the entertainment industry so of course that means more appearance centered as well, so it's not unheard of to see a little more fit and fashionable women around town. Ohio isn't considered sexy by any means but i see super hot women around here all the time! And of course i'm here. lol I'm kidding!

Old 07-12-2008, 12:15 PM

13 posts, read 41,615 times
florida,hands down

Old 07-13-2008, 10:11 AM

64 posts, read 313,876 times
Cailfornia hands down!!!

Old 07-13-2008, 04:32 PM

105 posts, read 469,878 times
I would say L.A. first then NYC (I've been to NYC numerous times and yes there are oogles of beauties there) a close second for the simple fact that L.A. is fueled with it's proximity to Vegas, San diego, the OC, and the Bay Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Just for record some of the most beautiful girls in America are in New York City, where the women walk ~5 miles a day, dress sharp, very cultural and intelligent looking. I was surprised when I lived in NYC how many gorgeous ladies there were and many of them single. I love my wife until death, but maybe after that I will move back to NYC in spirit lol.

Old 07-14-2008, 11:03 AM

198 posts, read 930,990 times
I think they're all beautiful--any city, any country. I play volleyball with a few pretty ones every week at Huntington Beach... and they're not plastic at all. They're Asian and still have all the the parts their mama's gave them--and use them well. ^_~

It's all dependent on which eyes are looking... I'm a girl, so my idea of a beautiful girl is probably different than a guy's. I like athletic girls with pretty faces--preferably exotic... most of my friends are Asian, so exotic's not very hard to come by--athletic can be, though. ^_^

Pretty girls are everywhere... just open your eyes.

Old 07-07-2009, 10:27 PM

2 posts, read 21,673 times
Thanks for the advice

Old 07-07-2009, 10:31 PM

3,467 posts, read 8,141,236 times
Quote:
Again it is all based on what you think is attractive, I for one find girls with dark hair and tan skin to be very exotic and beautiful, so nothing on this earth has a better appeal than South Florida (but I am married now, so I can live anywhere now ). You also get many more European and Latin American girls in Florida than California.

If you like the Barbie Doll look, California is the place.
Have you actually been to SoCal? We have a large racial diversity, many foreign immigrants, more Latinos than just about any other race....
And yet all you see are Barbie Dolls?

Well, this is in the OC forum after all...but really! There's asian, black, latina, white, etc women all over SoCal who are not blond and plastic.... Probably more of them too.

Old 07-08-2009, 03:27 AM

1,837 posts, read 4,147,997 times
And there are ex-california blondes that are not plastic. They are scandinavian natural blondes with all their original body parts.. Please DO NOT classify every blonde as being fake and plastic... How insulting to those who don't go to the cosmetic surgeon... And what ever happened to the beauty that comes from the inside? It is amazing that not one person has spoken of the inner beauty that comes from the heart.

Old 07-08-2009, 03:39 AM

246 posts, read 758,708 times
I found a lot of the girls in Florida to be very "plastic" looking. Of course I am over-generalizing but that is what I saw in Ft. Lauderale, at least. Also, LA is a very international city and has beautiful women from all over the world.
Quote:
South Beach, Miami - hands down.

Again it is all based on what you think is attractive, I for one find girls with dark hair and tan skin to be very exotic and beautiful, so nothing on this earth has a better appeal than South Florida (but I am married now, so I can live anywhere now ). You also get many more European and Latin American girls in Florida than California.

If you like the Barbie Doll look, California is the place. In Northern Cal, if you like the more studious look...then that really cannot be matched in Florida.

Just my opinion and I tried to say it without getting flamed in return by 1 million California Girls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County