Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 05:49 PM

142 posts, read 471,326 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhawktx View Post
Worshipping a sex offender. Only in California!
Last I checked he was acquitted of all charges, and personally speaking if I suspected someone of molesting my child no amount of money could they pay me to settle out of court.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2009, 07:04 PM

10 posts, read 23,684 times
O.J. was also acquitted. And I applaud the fact that you are in the minority of people in America who hold parental responsibility and child safety over financial gain.

Old 07-13-2009, 08:07 PM

10,031 posts, read 9,505,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antibes View Post
Really does show how screwed up it is, if people find heroism in people sent to murder an innocent people, under the pretext that they were responsible for terrorism, when Iraq was one of the few countries in the middle east that was totally anti-terrorist...
How did they "die" for this country? Iraq had done nothing against the U.S. at all. They didn't attack, or threaten this country. So how do you see these poor young kids "die for this country"?

Don't blame the people for not knowing whether to honor their soldiers or not. Blame George the a**hole Bush, who sent all those young kids to die or be mutilated for his phony oil war - his greed and lies to make himself more rich under the 16 year total tennure senior and junior served to exploit their own country and suck it dry.
The American people were victims (and look at the country now, with this economy) and the soldiers were victims too and slaughtered for nothing. Many were so young, naive and believed in national pride and that they were providing justice and safety while they were simply being exploited.

Impeach Bush. Don't let him get away with his war crimes. No other leader gets away with war crimes against humanity. Demand all that money he and his gangsters took for themselves over those years (that includes his moron father), to be returned to the american people.
Where did I state in my post that I was only referring to the war in Iraq? I was referring to all American soldiers of all conflicts. If you don;t have any pride in our soliders, that's your problem, and you would be in the minority.

Now I think the candle you placed in front of MJs house has gone out, best get down there and relight it.

Old 07-14-2009, 05:43 PM

142 posts, read 471,326 times
Point taken about OJ, however one case involved a DA not using their evidence properly and one involved a DA not having proper evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenebristic View Post
O.J. was also acquitted. And I applaud the fact that you are in the minority of people in America who hold parental responsibility and child safety over financial gain.

Old 07-14-2009, 08:37 PM

674 posts, read 1,619,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenebristic View Post
Antibes, pick up a high school textbook, and look up the definition for "impeach."

Absent a constitutional amendment, I highly doubt Congress would be able to impeach a president after he's left office. I agree with you, the situation in Iraq is deplorable. But we should also get out of Afghanistan. We have less control in Afghanistan, then we do in Iraq; and America's sons and daughters are shedding their blood their everyday...for honestly, I couldn't tell you. Its a shame that the media has stopped publishing stories about soldier deaths and basically about the war(s) in general ever since Bush left office.

In my opinion, the whole system is broke. Impeach both of them, meaning Bush and Obama (assuming you can impeach someone once they're out of office). If you want to try them for crimes against humanity, I doubt the U.S. will ever submit to the ICJ (International Court of Justice). You could make an argument for high crimes and misdemeanors, but presidents generally have immunity for their judgments (or in these cases, the lack thereof). Welcome to the 21st century buddy. We started this century with the two biggest idiots in American leadership, both ridiculously of touch with reality and America. Bush and Obama are like a 1-2 combo. Bush's policies worked to hurt America externally while Obama is effectively destroying America internally. But most people don't really care.

Bush could be referred to the International Criminal Court by the UN. The question is, if a US president has the right to be updated on confidential policies and decisions long after they have left office - like George senior who was kept updated on a weekly basis long after he left office while his worthless alcoholic son was in power - how inactive are they really? Have they really left office or are they still actively working? In a way they would still be actively working. He was constantly active in decisions and meetings although he was no longer president. Bush senior did official travels to saudi arabia to negotiate with the arabs on behalf of his worthless son, when these travels were supposed to be done by an active president. Why is that?
UN referred Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir to the ICC for genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes in 2008. Why is Bush excluded? He has committed the same crimes on false pretences to "save" the world from terrorism. He only wanted to "save" their oil to himself. He should be tried, somewhere, for his crimes.

I am not sure how you feel Obama is damaging America? After all the clowns you have had in power over the years, you actually feel Obama causes that much damage?

International news still publish stories about the war and what is happening around the world. When you get news from different regions of the world accessible to you, you begin to realize how US news are complete one-sided and stink propaganda. I guess, if you keep your own people ignorant, you can control them better. Look how well they convinced over 300 million people to give a majority vote to a complete moron. Twice (!).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County