U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2011, 03:48 PM

5 posts, read 10,888 times

Advertisements

We are moving up in a few months and are going to start out in an apartment for about a year so that we can take our time to get to know areas before getting a house. We plan to be in the Troutdale area where my best friend lives and we are considering moving in to the Troutdale Terraces. Has anyone ever lived there or know anyone that has/does?

We are just curious how the area is and the complex itself. My friend checked out an apartment there for us yesterday and said that we would like it. I have read reviews online about it but I don't always trust them.
We haven't lived in apartments in over a decade so I'm not looking forward to it but it seems the right move to make until we get to know neighborhoods and ultimately if we want to remain in the area at all. I have read the threads here and my friend has confirmed about the wind and ice there so as far as that goes we are in the loop.

We are planning a road trip up for Labor Day weekend at least.

Thanks!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2011, 03:10 PM

2,486 posts, read 4,583,980 times
Troutdale is in the Portland metro area so you might try posting in the Portland forum. I have no experience with Troutdale except driving past it on the freeway. From there, it seems fine. Good access to Portland and the Gorge.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon
View detailed profiles of: