Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 05:49 PM

13 posts, read 41,272 times

Advertisements

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH!!!
All this nonsense about "illegals"..So what if they ruin communities and school systems and take and take and take!! 3 of the 10 are hard working!! Now let's all quiet down and buy a HOPE ticket to CHANGEVILLE!!!! LOL!!!! It's disgusting really! The SOLE differance between Hispanic immigrants and the millions before them is simple! The Italians, Irish, Polish.ect..ect..WANTED nothing more than to blend into the American landscape and GIVE!! Can somebody point out an owners manual, or telephone info system that has Italian or Polish?? LOL!!!

Old 03-25-2008, 05:54 PM

13 posts, read 41,272 times
Well HOLY !@@#!

What can we do to bring in more Illegals???? For more twisted info please visit Welcome to MichaelMoore.com How much acid does one have to take to believe this crap?

Old 03-26-2008, 05:49 PM

1,466 posts, read 4,056,842 times
I will quickly give my 2 cents... I was raised in Oregon, and this was half the reason I left!

I watched my grade school in Salem as a young child become over run, and half of the children were from illegal parents! They got special classes and special treatment... while my parents who were tax paying Oregonians didn't get their moneys worth for my sister and my education!

If a white, black, Native American kid or other child of a tax paying Oregon parent, if they were caught saying racial slurs about illegal mexicans, they were suspended and made examples of! but I can remember daily getting told I was a dirty white kid, the hispanic kids would stick clear tape on kids and tell us it matched our skin color stupid childish jokes, but they were all full of racial slurs... and they were never reprimanded, in fact they were encouraged to have "cultural pride" a candy coated label for their racist behavior! It got really out of control in the older grades such as 6th grade and the middle school aged kids... and I watched the school do nothing about!!!

When I was in Jr. high me and several of my friends went into the principal's office and several administrators telling them about the treatment we all were receiving, and they sat by and did nothing!!! basically said we need to toughen up... what happening to values and morals?? there were none...

This is no joke!

I have seen illegals over run Salem and Silverton and ruin it!

Yes I had a few hispanic friends, who's parents were here legally... and it made me sad they had to look bad because the "majority" were illegals milking the system!!!

My grandmother who moved out of San Diego, Ca because of it becoming over run by illegals moved to Salem. She told me before my husband and I moved and left Oregon, that back in the day she left San Diego is what Salem had just become... Her once peaceful neighborhood became an illegal haven. She has been robbed I have lost count how many times by illegals! my cousin's boyfriend was beaten in broad day light for no reason whatsoever, and they illegal was never jailed for it!

My sister's boyfriend, was beaten severely and sent to the ER. The case ended up being dropped, and he has pictures and all kinds of evidence that he has to go and get a lawyer and appeal to the D.A. to try to reopen the case. Because the hospital is demanding money for payment, and the person that in fact beat him was found out to be an illegal!!! and the police have not arrested him, they have just swept it under the rug!

I have no problem with hispanics coming to this country legally for a better life...
But breaking the law, stealing TAX paying citizen's right to education and their children's! making the decent law abiding hispanics look bad when they came here legally...
that is wrong!

If we came to their country and broke the law, we would be guilty unless miraculously proven innocent... because they do not have the freedom we have in the country as being innocent until proven guilty...

I did not want my daughter to grow up in this environment, so I got the heck out of Oregon fast! because they are an illegal haven!!!

Old 03-26-2008, 07:24 PM

403 posts, read 1,120,004 times
Unfortunately, it's happening in the Portland metro area too. Check out this recent thread.

Old 03-27-2008, 01:23 PM

Thanks for the link Venusian Artist...

It is seriously sad, they are ruining cities all over the state there...

Old 03-27-2008, 03:08 PM

403 posts, read 1,120,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristynwy View Post
Thanks for the link Venusian Artist...

It is seriously sad, they are ruining cities all over the state there...
I think the really sad part to me is that there are otherwise perfectly reasonable people who refuse to accept that fact because of political correctness.

Hint: it's not a race issue, people, it's a crime-based one. I'd be just as p*ssed if it were Caucasians trashing neighborhoods, starting up gangs, and lowering property values. If they stuck together and self-identified, with an "us against the world" mentality, we'd be discussing them by name too.

It just so happens it's illegal immigrants from South of the border, who, yes, have a shared race, culture, and anti-assimiliation attitude. All of which makes them easier to categorize under a recognizable umbrella and nomenclature.

So all this left-wing nonsense that we can't call them out on their behavior "'cause they have brown skin" needs to go die in a fire. For all anyone knows, I may tan easily, which means no one should challenge anything I say or do, 'cause I'd be a minority for the Portland metro area.

Old 03-27-2008, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venusian_Artist View Post
I think the really sad part to me is that there are otherwise perfectly reasonable people who refuse to accept that fact because of political correctness.

Hint: it's not a race issue, people, it's a crime-based one. I'd be just as p*ssed if it were Caucasians trashing neighborhoods, starting up gangs, and lowering property values. If they stuck together and self-identified, with an "us against the world" mentality, we'd be discussing them by name too.

It just so happens it's illegal immigrants from South of the border, who, yes, have a shared race, culture, and anti-assimiliation attitude. All of which makes them easier to categorize under a recognizable umbrella and nomenclature.

So all this left-wing nonsense that we can't call them out on their behavior "'cause they have brown skin" needs to go die in a fire. For all anyone knows, I may tan easily, which means no one should challenge anything I say or do, 'cause I'd be a minority for the Portland metro area.
I totally agree with you... white, black, purple, illegal, whoever it is, it ticks me off! and it just so happens to be the illegals, and in order to stay politically correct, they refuse to address the problem! and at what cost, the cost of the entire decent working families in Oregon..
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________
In the future if you want to discuss this it should be on this forum Immigration Forum - Relocation, Moving, Local City Discussions - City-Data Forum
I am now closing this thread.

Waterlily

Last edited by Waterlily; 03-27-2008 at 09:21 PM.. Reason: closing thread
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon