Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2008, 11:19 AM

2 posts, read 8,155 times

Advertisements

As we move into the summer of 2008, it is nearing the 25th anniversary of the disappearance of Joan Leigh Hall (Joanie). She disappeared on 30 September 1983 from downtown Warrenton in Clatsop, County Oregon. She needs to be found.

I am asking people who live in Clatsop Co, Oregon or people who will be visiting the area, to please be vigilant. Particularly if you are hiking or camping in Clatsop County. While camping or hiking or exploring please your eyes open for things out of the ordinary.
Tattered , rotted remains of any cloth, books etc sticking out of the ground or partially exposed.

Bones that are partially exposed.

I think you get the general idea.

Areas in particular to be vigilant at are Fort Stevens State Park (Especially Swash Lake Area inside Ft Stevens) & abandoned tree farms in Clatsop Co (such as Sigurdsons). But of course , it is important to keep your eyes open in all areas of Clatsop Co.

If you come across anything such as I have described above please do not touch but call 911 immediately & report that you believe you may have found items pertaining to the Joan Leigh Hall case. If you need to leave the area please mark it first & take note of your surroundings before doing so. If for some reason 911 Dispatch brushes you off or does not take your concerns seriously , call back. If you still are not able to get your concerns addressed please feel free to call me day or night at (360)258-0403 & leave your contact info & I will take action immediately.

No child should remain missing for 25 years. So we need to do all we can to find her in order to bury her next to her beloved parents with the dignity that she deserves. That all human beings deserve.

If we all work together we CAN find this child & make sure that Joanie Hall receives justice. God has sent on this journey to find Joanie Hall & bring her justice. I never met this girl but nevertheless her destiny is somehow linked to my own. She has become part of me. As such, she is "family" now. And I will not stop until she is found & receives justice.

If we all work together, we can bring this girl home after almost one quarter of a century.

Thank you.

Dena Rush
Vancouver, Washington State

"For the Lord loves justice,
And does not forsake his godly ones;
They are preserved forever"

Psalms 37

Last edited by Dena Denise; 06-25-2008 at 11:22 AM.. Reason: Only letters & numbers & fonts showed up after I previewed. Weird!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2008, 11:04 PM

3 posts, read 10,725 times
I thought I'd bump this one up...never know.

Old 09-30-2008, 05:04 AM

2 posts, read 8,155 times
Default Joanie Hall-missing from Warrenton, Oregon 25 yrs today

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION THAT MAY HELP TO SOLVE THE JOAN LEIGH HALL CASE IN CLATSOP CO. OREGON, PLEASE CONTACT DETECTIVE MIKE SMITH OF THE CLATSOP CO SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT AT phone 503)325-8635. Address is: 355 Seventh St. ASTORIA,OREGON 97103. Or CONTACT DETECTIVE BEESON OF THE OREGON STATE POLICE ASTORIA AREA COMMAND 13 PORTWAY ASTORIA, OREGON 97103 phone (503) 325-5515 Or CONTACT DETECTIVE STEVE BARNETT OF THE SEASIDE OREGON POLICE DEPT 1091 SOUTH HOLLADAY SEASIDE,OREGON 97138 phone (503) 738-6311. Twenty five year is a long time for a child to be missing. She needs to "come home". And then receive justice. Thank you & God Bless.

Dena Rush
[Mod cut

Last edited by Waterlily; 10-01-2008 at 12:53 AM.. Reason: no blog links
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon
View detailed profiles of: