Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2009, 08:55 PM

3 posts, read 11,101 times

Advertisements

i was planning on moving to nebraska or oregon. can anyone tell me the good and bad about the state? what are some good cosmetology colleges? how are the people? how is the weather? things like that...

Old 01-20-2009, 04:27 PM

480 posts, read 2,465,471 times
There's a huge difference between Nebraska and Oregon, so you could help us out by letting us know what you are looking for before we tell the Good the Bad and the Ugly. Also, there are a lot of posts that you can read that will tell you about Oregon. If you haven't done that, try it first and then see if you have more questions

Old 11-01-2009, 08:43 PM

1 posts, read 1,865 times
I too want to learn more about the cosmetology schools and Nebraska. Which school has the best instructors, best customer reviews, fashion forward students, up-to-date color tech/cutting tech/and up style tech? I want to go to a school that is really competitive and strives for excellence. I need instructors whom are knowledgeable w/ their skills and the current trends. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Old 11-02-2009, 03:06 PM

480 posts, read 2,465,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rack002 View Post
I too want to learn more about the cosmetology schools and Nebraska. Which school has the best instructors, best customer reviews, fashion forward students, up-to-date color tech/cutting tech/and up style tech? I want to go to a school that is really competitive and strives for excellence. I need instructors whom are knowledgeable w/ their skills and the current trends. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
If you haven't posted this on the Nebraska forum, then you should. We in Oregon wouldn't be very helpful
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon