Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2012, 07:06 PM

1 posts, read 1,261 times

Advertisements

Well I've been here,The Parkway At Hunters Creek, for almost 4 years now.
My rent does not ho up and down every month, it is the same every month. One thing
Is for sure and that is that every year the prices go up.
The office staf— they are a couple if them that are VERY RUDE,
I mean you walk into the office and the first one you hear is the manager
yelling at somebody Or her assistance talking bad about sone resident.
Those two always have Some type of drama. But the rest of the staff are really nice
and are always more then willing.
The maintenance staff. That's another story. There is like 6 of them and when something needs fixing
the same ones always come in. There is one that is always in his white van/24-7 & there is another one
That is always going around in circle, I think he is the super, and then a heavy one that even during
The nights he is going around in his golf car. It's like there is no order from the head(manager) down.
They do have a couple of good maintenance guys the others they can get rid of. From the guy that is
always in his white van to the bold head super to the heavy Spanish guy that always saids "ok someone
Will be back to fix it" what the heck. To the new guy that is always on the phone. Now the other two are
always there to help. Laramar just needs to get Diane out & the super then this will be better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2015, 11:43 AM

1 posts, read 708 times
This is/was the worst experience my wife and I have gone through. Granted I didn't do my due diligence till I already signed the lease. Shame on me. Throughout our lease they were slow to get repairs done and would even close out tickets with no work done. When we came to visit they pitched it as a family friendly locale, yet when we notified them of moving out, they began threatening residents with letters "children are not allowed to ride bikes, rollerblade,skate,run and play outside" unless done at the small park. They would constantly ride around telling kids to get inside their home. Now when we moved out, my wife, in-laws did a super clean up job with bathrooms, kitchen and everything. However they could not perform exit walkthrough and now are conveniently claiming that our carpet needed to be replaced. They have no photos, only recommendation from carpet company recommending replacement. They are a bunch crooks and are unprofessional. I am in process of reporting them to better business bureau and attorney general. Ohh and by the way, at the end if you don't pay them what you owe them within 15 days, they will report you to collections. Terrible and overpriced! Don't let the gated look fool you, the gates often do t work or you have anyone tail you right in. Avoid at all costs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando