Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 04:36 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times

Advertisements

I am sure you will make the right choice no matter where you go.

Everything happens for a reason and I am sure everything will work out in the end.

Good luck on whatever you do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2010, 07:01 PM

398 posts, read 729,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComSense View Post
Oh, another thing is family. Sure I could probably find a job in Raleigh, but Raleigh is 5 hrs away from any family. I'd rather be in Orlando where I have family close by, or within a acouple hrs.
It seems that you have already made your decision but just be aware as mentioned in another post, what ever bothered you in Orlando will still bother you, things are not getting any easier or any better.

Last edited by GABMER; 11-10-2010 at 08:27 PM..

Old 11-11-2010, 02:18 PM

8,963 posts, read 8,919,924 times
^^^ Will need to be on medication if we return, lol.

Old 11-11-2010, 07:06 PM

3,595 posts, read 6,947,113 times
Quote:
^^^ Will need to be on medication if we return, lol.
There is an herbal remedy to stress that I might suggest if you move back lol!

Old 11-12-2010, 07:47 PM

2,360 posts, read 5,247,070 times
Quote:
I know man, I hear you on that one. I think (and I'm being serious) that if I move back to Orlando, I'm going to put myself on medication so the things that bothered me before won't bother me as much as they once did. Things didn't bother my wife nearly as much as they did me, so if she can do without meds, hopefully I can have the same outlook while on medication.
That's pretty sad. Good luck

Old 11-12-2010, 08:11 PM

8,963 posts, read 8,919,924 times
^^^It is Ken, but I dont know what else to do if we move back. Some of the people there drive me insane (they way they drive, act towards others, etc). But to deal with daily stresses and aggravation, if I need to be on some type of anti-anxiety med, than I will.

Old 11-12-2010, 08:20 PM

2,363 posts, read 5,203,902 times
Do not come back. it's truly not worth it.

Old 11-12-2010, 08:48 PM

3,636 posts, read 9,771,754 times
Wow Com............ I found the thread. I was almost in shock! Well, I cannot dog you if you come back. Obviously I have decided to remain in FL and take that job in Port Orange when I am offered it. My heart is still in MA, but you know, when a job is offered that you know is a sure thing and will bring you up higher, the job prevails over most other things like going where you may or may not make it. Come back down, when I am in Port O, and you are in Orlando we'll meet up for a beer bro!!! I know you love Asheville, but a job is a job...... You'll do the right thing.

Old 11-13-2010, 12:09 AM

3,595 posts, read 6,947,113 times
@ FloridaBorn: Maybe we could take your advice more seriously if your status wasn't some ridiculous anti-Central Florida badge. Have some courtesy and decency please if you are going to post on an Orlando thread.

Old 11-13-2010, 05:15 AM

3,636 posts, read 9,771,754 times
Yeah, somehow I had some IDIOT post an anonymous rep message... Gee who could that be? If you had any $@LLS you would have just posted on here with your expert advice.

Here is an excerpt from your rep point.

"Come on Chris, how can you tell anyone to return to horrible Florida, there are plenty of jobs in other better states."

Well ComSense has his own reasons for returning or not... Have a job which is a sure thing in Orlando, or not have a job. Use your head, just because you "HATE central Florida", does not mean everyone has to. Why don't YOU go someplace else where all the "better jobs in better states" are? I was trying to get out of FL myself, but I am in the process of getting a better job in FL, you gonna tell me to not take a really good job, go back up north and have a chance of not having a job and being homeless with a family? Give me a break....... Move on.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando