Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 10:27 AM

288 posts, read 733,938 times

Advertisements

How about Van Gundy? Think they're going to keep him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2011, 11:49 AM

4,167 posts, read 9,337,371 times
I was at the game last night and it was pure electric at the Amway. You could tell the team really fed off the crowd and ATL was definitely shook by the noise. We rained boos on them all night and it appeared to get them. Loudest I've experienced a Magic game.

Old 04-27-2011, 01:08 PM

3,595 posts, read 6,945,661 times
^That's great Rooster but what do we do at Phillips tomorrow? Magic have one more game to win before their penance is paid for the first few losses. GO MAGIC!!!!

Old 04-27-2011, 02:12 PM

4,167 posts, read 9,337,371 times
We play like we did last night and things will take care of themselves. The Hawks looked really dejected and worried yesterday, like the clock just struck midnight on them.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:18 PM

^ I'll take it.

Old 04-28-2011, 12:02 PM

570 posts, read 1,153,117 times
Magic has the 2nd highest payroll in the NBA next to the Lakers this season. Magic have done a horrible job with Arenas, he has more potential than this season. CP3 has expressed his desire to leave N.O and Orlando is one of the 3 teams he had in mind. Howard gave a list of players he wanted for next season, CP3 was at the top of the list. All we need after that is a few versatile defensive minded players, then it's championship.

Old 04-28-2011, 01:00 PM

2,168 posts, read 5,053,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0gat0rs View Post
Magic has the 2nd highest payroll in the NBA next to the Lakers this season. Magic have done a horrible job with Arenas, he has more potential than this season. CP3 has expressed his desire to leave N.O and Orlando is one of the 3 teams he had in mind. Howard gave a list of players he wanted for next season, CP3 was at the top of the list. All we need after that is a few versatile defensive minded players, then it's championship.
I would love to see CP3 here if that were ever possible. He would definitely make us an instant contender. As for Arenas, he has to dominate the ball to get in a rhythm and be effective. It is a waste to have him in some 'spark plug' role off the bench...it just won't work that way. I am tired of Jameer in the starting PG role because he has a shooting guard's game. He's a talented guy, but what do you do with him and his size? He's just too much of a tweener to start. He'd be a great 6th man perhaps, but I don't think his pride could take the hit. Personally, I'd like to see Arenas and JJ starting next season and trade for a power forward that can play D and get boards. If CP3 ever becomes a possibility we jump on that full steam.

Old 04-28-2011, 01:24 PM

570 posts, read 1,153,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete C View Post
I would love to see CP3 here if that were ever possible. He would definitely make us an instant contender. As for Arenas, he has to dominate the ball to get in a rhythm and be effective. It is a waste to have him in some 'spark plug' role off the bench...it just won't work that way. I am tired of Jameer in the starting PG role because he has a shooting guard's game. He's a talented guy, but what do you do with him and his size? He's just too much of a tweener to start. He'd be a great 6th man perhaps, but I don't think his pride could take the hit. Personally, I'd like to see Arenas and JJ starting next season and trade for a power forward that can play D and get boards. If CP3 ever becomes a possibility we jump on that full steam.
I know Hornets owner said he's not going to trade CP3 but when your player says he wants to be traded publicly, eventually he'll give in. Jameer doesn't know how to lead the team imo and he's definitely not coming off the bench. He could be included in the package as a trade for CP3. We def need a versatile 6'10/6'11 next yr cuz defensively bass is a liability against the taller pfs in the league.

Old 04-28-2011, 03:29 PM

Arenas & Nelson for CP3? Good deal for the team Chris Paul wants to leave and great deal for a team who needs to protect it's superstar.

Old 04-28-2011, 05:20 PM

257 posts, read 470,035 times
What channel is the game on tonight? I'm in Tampa.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando