Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2015, 04:38 PM

26,585 posts, read 62,033,913 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokerHarry View Post
From the Solivita town center to the Publix on Cypress Parkway is 3.2 miles. OMG...the horror!!!

More than 7,000 people live in Solivita. It's a highly regarded community for 55+ retired folks.

It's beautifully maintained. It's very secure.

The housing prices resonate with many buyers.

Get over it annerk.
It seems like you are the ONLY one who is pumping up this community. Ironically you are also the only one with a financial interest. I'm going to keep telling the truth. it's in an area with terrible traffic and a lack of amenities surrounded by ghetto.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2015, 02:56 PM

148 posts, read 339,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annerk View Post
It seems like you are the ONLY one who is pumping up this community. Ironically you are also the only one with a financial interest. I'm going to keep telling the truth. it's in an area with terrible traffic and a lack of amenities surrounded by ghetto.
I don't believe you understand what irony even means. If BrokerHarry does have some sort of financial interest in said community, it only makes sense for him to make it sound more enticing. At least he tries to use other references as some form of objectivity when it comes to this discussion.

A better example of irony would be a person who brags about making a six figure income, a successful career, living in a custom home in an upscale neighborhood...but yet this person derives some sort of strange fulfillment from overly participating in anonymous internet forums and lives in Clermont.

Old 02-25-2015, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiodurante View Post
I don't believe you understand what irony even means. If BrokerHarry does have some sort of financial interest in said community, it only makes sense for him to make it sound more enticing. At least he tries to use other references as some form of objectivity when it comes to this discussion.

A better example of irony would be a person who brags about making a six figure income, a successful career, living in a custom home in an upscale neighborhood...but yet this person derives some sort of strange fulfillment from overly participating in anonymous internet forums and lives in Clermont.
I have a lot of down time during the day. This is a source of amusement that I can start and stop on a dime as my work flow changes. I also don't like to see people lured into bad situations--be it by sexual predators, scam artists, or for real estate which the truth isn't told by brokers and developers.

Old 02-25-2015, 05:15 PM

536 posts, read 852,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annerk View Post
I also don't like to see people lured into bad situations--be it by sexual predators, scam artists, or for real estate which the truth isn't told by brokers and developers.
Isn't that crafty how annerk links & equates sexual predators & scam artists to a professional licensed real estate broker, all in the same sentence?

She is truly a piece of work (& everyone can guess the word I'd like to use).

She has never met me, nor done business with me. I don't "lure people into bad situations".

My website link is there for all to see in my City Data profile. I give my full name, identity, licenses, certifications, references & testimonials.

I speak honestly & from the heart whenever I post at City-Data.

Meanwhile, annerk hides, like a coward, in total anonymity, while slandering & insulting people at every opportunity.

That's the internet for ya.

Old 02-25-2015, 05:59 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,195,672 times
Quote:

Indirect solicitation is against the TOS ... it's obvious what his game plan is ...

Old 02-25-2015, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Isn't that crafty how annerk links & equates sexual predators & scam artists to a professional licensed real estate broker, all in the same sentence?

She has never met me, nor done business with me. I don't "lure people into bad situations".

My website link is there for all to see in my City Data profile. I give my full name, identity, licenses, certifications, references & testimonials.

Meanwhile, annerk hides, like a coward, in total anonymity, while slandering & insulting people at every opportunity.

Not totally true Harry ... when asked about the schools in Osceola County, you gave us hearsay from some residents stating the schools were "good". Good is a relative term when there are facts to back up our claims that the schools suck. Now maybe in Solivita schools don't matter, but Solivita is just one 55+ community.

Tactical diversion on your part ...

Old 02-25-2015, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consigliere View Post
Facts...
Are there many people who are looking to buy into a retirement community such as Solivita that are concerned about school ratings? I would think most, if not all, would be well past their child rearing years.

Osceola County actually has a much lower crime rate than Orange County. Osceola County’s crime index rate is 3,528 vs. 4,886 for Orange County (lower is better). Source: Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

Osceola County currently has 485 registered sexual offenders/predators. Orange County has 2,082. Source: FDLE Sexual Offender/Predator Registry.
That was a general comment directed at BrokerHarry, not particularly at the Solivita community. Kissimmee has long been known as one of the worst areas of Central Florida. Maybe not as bad as Pine Hills, but not a desirable place to live for various reasons. I'd only move to Kissimmee if my only other choice was Pine Hills.

Also, no one said that Orange County was devoid of crime, but there are more safe areas in Orange County than Osceola. As for the sexual predators, look at the total number per capita instead of just the total.

Old 02-25-2015, 06:46 PM

Quote:

I never mentioned your name. Are you trying to say that no broker or developer has ever misled people to make a sale?

I have no reason to divulge my name, as I am not trying to sell anything or drum up business.

Old 02-25-2015, 07:01 PM

148 posts, read 339,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
Indirect solicitation is against the TOS ... it's obvious what his game plan is ...
Annerk, I'm not concerned whether Harry violated the TOS, I was merely correcting your use of the word "ironic". BTW is having 2 accounts violating the TOS? I don't really care, but do yourself a favor and get out of the house more often.

Old 02-25-2015, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Annerk, I'm not concerned whether Harry violated the TOS, I was merely correcting your use of the word "ironic". BTW is having 2 accounts violating the TOS? I don't really care, but do yourself a favor and get out of the house more often.
I don't have two accounts. I'm out of the house too often unfortunately. I spend a lot of my time posting while on airplanes or waiting for meetings. I'm not sure why you replied to leftee but addressed me. I assure you we are not the same person. If you think we are, by all means report us to the moderators. You'll be the one who will end up looking the fool.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando