Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2015, 08:04 PM

536 posts, read 852,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
Indirect solicitation is against the TOS ... it's obvious what his game plan is ...
For those who may not have fully read all the terms of service:

"Real Estate Agents and other businesses will not advertise their services nor solicit business in their posts. Create a free business profile by going to //www.city-data.com/profiles/add and fill out your forum profile instead. Do not include links to your websites, MLS listings, etc. in your posts. Do not try to push the envelope by attempting to hide your intentions. Do not solicit business by DMs. Show your knowledge about the area and help people and you will get leads naturally. Real estate agents should join the usergroup for them here: //www.city-data.com/forum/profi...editusergroups. It will set your user title and add an icon next to your name, so you will get free advertising with your posts."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2015, 08:20 PM

148 posts, read 339,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annerk View Post
I don't have two accounts. I'm out of the house too often unfortunately. I spend a lot of my time posting while on airplanes or waiting for meetings. I'm not sure why you replied to leftee but addressed me. I assure you we are not the same person. If you think we are, by all means report us to the moderators. You'll be the one who will end up looking the fool.
Annerk/Leftee, I truly could not care less whether you have 2, 3, or 10 accounts. Whatever you do for happiness and amusement is your business. Although sad...it is still your business. I have no intention or desire to report you or anyone to the moderators. Now go sit in your favorite recliner with your laptop along with the many cats that keep you company and keep daydreaming about your custom home and six figure income.

Old 02-26-2015, 01:45 AM

24,404 posts, read 26,951,108 times
This is getting intense! :P

Old 02-26-2015, 07:26 AM

26,585 posts, read 62,038,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiodurante View Post
Annerk/Leftee, I truly could not care less whether you have 2, 3, or 10 accounts. Whatever you do for happiness and amusement is your business. Although sad...it is still your business. I have no intention or desire to report you or anyone to the moderators. Now go sit in your favorite recliner with your laptop along with the many cats that keep you company and keep daydreaming about your custom home and six figure income.
No cats, no recliner.

Old 02-26-2015, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokerHarry View Post
For those who may not have fully read all the terms of service:

"Real Estate Agents and other businesses will not advertise their services nor solicit business in their posts. Create a free business profile by going to //www.city-data.com/profiles/add and fill out your forum profile instead. Do not include links to your websites, MLS listings, etc. in your posts. Do not try to push the envelope by attempting to hide your intentions. Do not solicit business by DMs. Show your knowledge about the area and help people and you will get leads naturally. Real estate agents should join the usergroup for them here: //www.city-data.com/forum/profi...editusergroups. It will set your user title and add an icon next to your name, so you will get free advertising with your posts."
I'd say you need to reread the part I highlighted.

Old 02-26-2015, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annerk View Post
I'd say you need to reread the part I highlighted.
I have no hidden intentions.

I clearly identify myself as a real estate broker, with a link to my website in my profile, just like the rules state.

I work in the community where my wife & I purposely choose to reside.

We have lived in Solivita. Our principal residence is in neighboring Bellalago.

We own 3 lovely rental properties in Poinciana.

We live here. We like it here. We have invested in our community.

And I know it better than you.

I have every right to speak up in any thread involving my community.

I don't stick my nose into threads that involve areas where I don't live, work, or have first hand knowledge, like you do, routinely.

I have not solicited anyone.

The terms of service say "Show your knowledge about the area and help people and you will get leads naturally."

This is exactly what I'm doing.

Thank you for keeping this thread alive!

Old 02-26-2015, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokerHarry View Post
I have no hidden intentions.

I clearly identify myself as a real estate broker, with a link to my website in my profile, just like the rules state.

I work in the community where my wife & I purposely choose to reside.

We have lived in Solivita. Our principal residence is in neighboring Bellalago.

We own 3 lovely rental properties in Poinciana.

We live here. We like it here. We have invested in our community.

And I know it better than you.

I have every right to speak up in any thread involving my community.

I don't stick my nose into threads that involve areas where I don't live, work, or have first hand knowledge, like you do, routinely.

I have not solicited anyone.

The terms of service say "Show your knowledge about the area and help people and you will get leads naturally."

This is exactly what I'm doing.

Thank you for keeping this thread alive!
So you admit you are trolling for leads. You have falsely presented the community in many ways, including access, schools, and more. I should turn you into the ethics board with the Association of Realtors.

Old 02-26-2015, 11:37 AM

annerk, you're ridiculous. You go for it, lady.

Old 02-26-2015, 12:19 PM

24,404 posts, read 26,951,108 times

Old 02-28-2015, 10:02 AM

5 posts, read 12,417 times
Folks, I am interested in what residents have to say about living in Solivita as my spouse and I are considering a move there. It is tedious to say the least to have to wade thru this personal spat to get to the information I am seeking. If we can't all get along, can you at least move it to another topic so the rest of us don't have to witness/participate?

Thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando