Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2011, 02:47 PM

1 posts, read 1,261 times

Advertisements

I would like to highly recommend an auto mechanic who fixed our car problem while we were on vacation in Disney. Here's his contact information:

Juan Rivera
407-844-3338

He's very straight forward and reliable. He did a good job on the car and the price was very reasonable.

I was a bit panicky when the power window of my minivan quit working all of a sudden. It was rolled all the way down. The hotel staff was very nice and gave us a list of auto repair shops. It was about 7-8pm at night. I called several of them and left messages. Juan Rivera was one of them. I explained that we wanted a quick fix as soon as possible since we didn't want to cut too much into our vacation time. He suggested he might be able to bring the window back up and lock it in place and agreed to come by my hotel to take a look at 9am the next morning. The next day, he called just before 9am to let me know that he's on his way. After he checked the window, it turned out the best way to fix it was to replace the regulator. Locking it in place wouldn't be a much quicker alternative. He called suppliers to locate the parts and offered to pick up the parts. He also suggested bringing the old parts to get the exact match since I wasn't sure about the model number. He estimated 45 minutes for the trip to the supplier and back. It turned out to be pretty accurate. After he replaced the regulator, the window was good as new! I was pleased with the experience. Juan struke me as an honest, reliable, and competent mechanic. I would highly recommend his services.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando