Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 10:14 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,056,604 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Trayvon's mother did say it was her son screaming. I believe it's been pointed out to you several times now that grown men don't scream in a high pitch, not unless they've been castrated, but teenage boys can. And the experts know more than you or I do.
Just one example is enough to refute that statement. Frankie Valli.
BTW, a 17 year old man 6'3" whose voice has most likely already gone through the change, probably won't have that much difference in tonal pitch than someone shorter and only 11 years older. Save that argument until the court appoints experts and/or maybe someone actually finds a sample of Trayvon's voice.

Old 04-07-2012, 11:07 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,632,569 times
Quote:
Trayvon's mother did say it was her son screaming. I believe it's been pointed out to you several times now that grown men don't scream in a high pitch, not unless they've been castrated, but teenage boys can. And the experts know more than you or I do.

I don't buy for a moment that you actually believe George was the one screaming. You're not that stupid. My guess is that you feel compelled to debate us, as if you were on a high school debating team and had been assigned a side. There's actually a subforum here for formal debates, you might want to try your hand at that.
I certainly hope you don't think your pedestal bloviating will intimidate me. Sorry. You can't do it. I don't bow to the Saul Alinsky school of thought.

Cute, though.

Old 04-07-2012, 11:56 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,298 posts, read 14,127,297 times
Sure, it was George screaming like a girl because his nose was being broken invisibly, and he was afraid of his own gun. Whatever.

Old 04-08-2012, 06:38 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,056,604 times
Quote:
Sure, it was George screaming like a girl because his nose was being broken invisibly, and he was afraid of his own gun. Whatever.
Thanks for helping to show how hard it would be to match voices. One very clear, talking directly to 911 to the other which was from a distance, obviously under duress, and screaming, probably with a broken nose!

Try holding your nose while talking and see what it does to your voice.

Old 04-08-2012, 08:02 AM

640 posts, read 1,291,941 times
I think this needs to go the court and jury SO WE CAN HEAR THE FULL STORY...

TOO MUCH SPECULATION

ARREST ZIMMERMAN AND TAKE IT TO THE COURT......we wouldnt be here if they just did that the first time.:sm ack::sma ck:

Old 04-08-2012, 08:17 AM

29 posts, read 21,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimewitue View Post
I think this needs to go the court and jury SO WE CAN HEAR THE FULL STORY...

TOO MUCH SPECULATION

ARREST ZIMMERMAN AND TAKE IT TO THE COURT......we wouldnt be here if they just did that the first time.:sm ack::sma ck:
Zimmerman was arrested the "first time"....didn't you see the video of him in handcuffs at the police station? After reviewing the facts, the police and the State's attorneys office declined to charge him...but he was arrested........so the left wing mantra that they "just want Zimmerman arrested" rings a bit hollow....:smac k::smack :

Old 04-08-2012, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangin' Chad View Post
Zimmerman was arrested the "first time"....didn't you see the video of him in handcuffs at the police station? After reviewing the facts, the police and the State's attorneys office declined to charge him...but he was arrested........so the left wing mantra that they "just want Zimmerman arrested" rings a bit hollow....:smac k::smack :
Trayvon Martin lead investigator wanted George Zimmerman arrested the night of the fatal shooting - Crimesider - CBS News

The lead officer on the case wanted to charge Zimmerman after reviewing the facts..

Arrest and Charge Him and take it to court.....

gather all the evidence.......hear the full story....

The outrage comes from the fact that the police obviously didn't review the facts or even investigate the case.......

If Zimmerman did nothing wrong then lets go to the court and hear the FULL STORY.....

Old 04-08-2012, 12:42 PM

29 posts, read 21,360 times
Quote:
Trayvon Martin lead investigator wanted George Zimmerman arrested the night of the fatal shooting - Crimesider - CBS News

The lead officer on the case wanted to charge Zimmerman after reviewing the facts..

Arrest and Charge Him and take it to court.....

gather all the evidence.......hear the full story....

The outrage comes from the fact that the police obviously didn't review the facts or even investigate the case.......

If Zimmerman did nothing wrong then lets go to the court and hear the FULL STORY.....
The lefties and the Racial Industrial Complex will not be satisfied with another arrest or even a trial.......they want a conviction. If Zimmerman is not convicted there will be riots. The evidence will be irrelevant.....just as it was in the OJ case.....only the outcome is important to the Trayvon supporters at this point.

Old 04-08-2012, 01:00 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,632,569 times
Quote:
Did you even bother to read the nonsense article you posted? It says this:

CBS News reports that the next day, detectives re-enacted the shooting with Zimmerman at the scene.

And do you honestly still believe the intense crap the media is spewing? If so, there's no hope. But I already knew that...

Old 04-08-2012, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Did you even bother to read the nonsense article you posted? It says this:

CBS News reports that the next day, detectives re-enacted the shooting with Zimmerman at the scene.

And do you honestly still believe the intense crap the media is spewing? If so, there's no hope. But I already knew that...

Did u read the sentence before that:

Police did not administer a drug and alcohol test or an immediate background check on Zimmerman, although they did both on Martin.

If that doesn't strike you as odd that you don't check the background of the shooter.

And u believe the crap the media is spewing then i know there no hope for you......but i already knew that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando