Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 04:34 PM

188 posts, read 276,832 times

Advertisements

When will jameer nelson adress this ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2012, 03:13 PM

1,639 posts, read 5,099,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crane's Rooster View Post
Agreed that Otis Smith's past two seasons were a disaster! It remains to be seen what our new boy genius will do. As for Dwight, it really sucks that we're getting next to nothing for him, I really wish another team would step up and take the risk of renting him for a season. Brook Lopez, a few bench players and some high draft picks is HARDLY anywhere near a fair trade. The good ol days of team loyalty and building instead of buying your own legacy are gone. The only player I can see in the old school form are Tim Duncan, whose already on his way out, and Kevin Durant.

It's getting harder and harder for small/mid market level teams to keep A list talent for very long. Duncan one of the exceptions, but we'll have to wait and see on Durant.

Old 07-13-2012, 11:02 PM

6 posts, read 8,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0gat0rs View Post
.. if you actually watch Magic games you'd know.

Only the Magic would trade away most improved player of the year from the previous season. My guess is they think Anderson is a shooter and without Howard he's not gonna pan out
Have been watching since 89, thanks.... and like I said, with the "Dwightmare" going on right now, this move was the least of our worries, my opinion... I know, "opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one..."

They were not looking to get rid of Ryan, there was just no way they were going to match New Orleans offer with the uncertainty around the team right now..

Let's take the Houston trade, they take our terrible contracts (thanks Otis) we get a few decent first rounds from this year, some expiring contracts and a couple future picks and start the re-building...time for us to move on, Post- Dwight

Old 07-15-2012, 08:01 PM

69 posts, read 189,796 times
WE will see who are the real fans next year . Last place - rebuilding year . They had a good run for a small city team . Howard will end up in LA with Nash And win a championship . If Miami can buy a championship LA can too .

Old 07-16-2012, 06:39 AM

570 posts, read 1,153,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by watchdaride View Post
WE will see who are the real fans next year . Last place - rebuilding year . They had a good run for a small city team . Howard will end up in LA with Nash And win a championship . If Miami can buy a championship LA can too .
I was a fan during the doc rivers era when we set a then nba record for losing streak. Still have steve francis jersey somewhere.

Old 07-16-2012, 08:53 AM

4,167 posts, read 9,338,239 times
I watched painfully as Grant Hill swam in a pool while the team kept getting ousted by the Pistons. I suffered through Me-Mac and Stevie Franchise. As fans we suffer through it all, it's sad but not long ago our players did as well. I don't care how many rings Lebron wins the main reason he will NEVER be Jordan is because Jordan started with a bad/mediocre Bulls team that he stuck with and attracted more talent until they became one of the best teams in history. Jordan had many painfully years of early playoff elimination but he stayed and built his legacy. The Lebrons and Dwights will never have that credit to their names.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando