Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 08:33 AM

3,877 posts, read 3,896,280 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreya H View Post
I've a similar question.
We are confused between moving to Orlando or New York. I'm 25 years old and my Fiance is 27. He has got job offers from both these cities with almost same pay scale. We are looking for a place where we can start our new life together, which should not be too expensive, so that we can save money. I am an architect, urban designer and my fiance is planner. I am willing to work and learn in a good university in near future. I will not be able to work as I'll be there on dependent visa but I may volunteer. Any advise on a city where I can also spend time in volunteering and doing other activities and where we would have descent lifestyle and time to enjoy life.
Well if they pay is the same, go with Orlando! you could get a lot more with your money down here then up there. There is UCF, winch happens to be growing every single year so there most likely will be a need for people like you. Good Luck, and if you decide to join us, Welcome to the Sunshine State!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2013, 08:49 PM

3,715 posts, read 5,267,639 times
well your life quality will more than likely improve a lot compared to Bronx and new york in general, not to mention great warm weather
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando