U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 07:14 AM

169 posts, read 624,162 times

Advertisements

Yes, the "Safe" Bronx compared to Orlando!!!
Rate this post positively

Old 10-11-2007, 08:36 AM

302 posts, read 1,005,973 times
Another plus for your reputation....I've been gone and haven't looked back!

Old 10-11-2007, 09:12 AM

2,305 posts, read 2,855,421 times
Thanks backtofla We are leaving right after I get a shower, will be nice to get up there and have some cooler weather.
Off to America we go!!

Old 10-11-2007, 01:07 PM

2,227 posts, read 7,852,635 times
glad to hear it bigr, take care... update us once in a while would you?

Old 10-11-2007, 01:09 PM

2,227 posts, read 7,852,635 times
"Yes, the "Safe" Bronx compared to Orlando!!!"

king louix, are you friggin kidding me?????????????????????? you really are from the bronx??????????????? HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was just guessing by the way you were acting and cursing.......... HAHAHA

i deserve a metal for that one.

Old 10-11-2007, 03:36 PM

4 posts, read 11,362 times
Default so far

been here four weeks still in an extended stay. what I have seen so far is you are Exactly Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know where to live

Old 10-15-2007, 05:41 PM

39 posts, read 179,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by THASPECIAL View Post
You should go to the Courthouse in downtown Orlando and watch as the criminals that are there for court are walking around then tell me how many people look like they aren't lower class people and then count the number of people that look lower class.....trust me i went there to pay a ticket for a busted light and this Puerto Rican dude was on the escalator with me and he was bragging to this black dude that had just stepped on the escalator that he was going to court for attempted murder and the black dude was laughing ....and they werent dressed in nice clothes ....they dressed like they were bums off the street...and as i walked through the building to get to my destination i saw more 3rd world looking people going into the area where people go to court for criminal acts they commited......i didnt see any middle class people in there
I hate to say this but I just got to jump in here. You speak about those two guys on the escalator. The Puerto Rican and the Black Dude. Well if I were there it would have been the Puerto Rican, The Black Dude and YOU. All three of you committed offenses against the government. At that time ALL THREE of you were criminals. Someone may possibly have labeled you as lower class because you broke the law.

It is a shame when people move to a nice place and don't have the decency to appreciate it and positively contribute to the maintenance, upkeep and safety of the community. Yes I see the focus on certain ethnicities. Yes it does sound like there is bias here. However, I feel where you are coming from.

Pants sagging down the buttocks. Every other word a curse word. No rational or reasoning to be done. Just grab the gun and start shooting. What a waste of life. So I read the comments and give my input. It is just a sorry and dangerous situation.

Old 10-15-2007, 07:05 PM

13,768 posts, read 36,075,522 times
Thread closed due to racist comments
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
View detailed profiles of: