U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 07:11 AM

169 posts, read 622,809 times

Advertisements

Everyday is a living hell in the Worst City in America
Some recent statistics:
1) Money Magazine-9th most unaffordable city in America.(All chain restaurants and all price gauging). I've never had worse food then the overpriced slop they serve in this city.
2) 2006- 5th highest crime rate in America--We are in the same company with other fine cities-Detroit, Flint, East St. Louis and Memphis
3) Highest commute time in Florida
4) Most tolls of any metro area in Florida.
5) Only city that doesn't have a highway from downtown to it's Airport
6) Most pathetic downtown of any city in America. Has anyone every in the World taken a vacation with their destination downtown Orlando?
7) A murder a day
8) A dumb 3rd World Theme Park based population.
9) The most oppressive climate in the World which they lie about by saying it is high of 92 when it is 100 everyday.
10) Worst planning of any city in America. Why do they insist on building everything right up on the curb? Not only is it ugly but you can never widen the road.(See 50)
Bottom Line: This city should not exist, if Disney World wasn't here nobody would live here. The Smart people from other cities moved to the areas with the only thing that Florida has to offer: Beaches
The idiots that came here, came because they wanted to live near theme parks and work at low level service jobs. Only those people brought there families who don't want to work, so they steal, rob and kill. The rest of the lowlifes keep having children to 5 or 6 different fathers. RESULT: THE BIGGEST CESSPOOL ON THE PLANET Can you imagine what a failure it would be if a bunch of educated architects and engineers were dumped onto a swamp and told to produce Oranges? They probably couldn't. On the flip side could you imagine what would happen if a bunch of rednecks were given authority to plan a city? That disaster is known as Orlando--Welcome to the third World: No English spoken here, except, "This is a robbery."
Rate this post positively

Old 10-10-2007, 08:35 AM

2,227 posts, read 7,831,383 times
i'm not sure we have the 5th highest crime rate in america, but i do agree with the "cesspool" comment. we definitely have a lot of 3rd world and criminal element here in orlando. couldnt they just stay in haiti or pr, or even newark?

Old 10-10-2007, 08:41 AM

239 posts, read 758,072 times
Ouch! Tell us how you really feel! LOL.

Can't say I disagree with you all that much though.

Old 10-10-2007, 08:42 AM

i think our downtown is actually pretty decent aesthetically. i think you forgot to mention the way ppl drive here tho.

Old 10-10-2007, 08:47 AM

6,563 posts, read 13,519,999 times
I didn't enjoy my time there, but DANG!!!! It isn't THAT bad...

Old 10-10-2007, 11:27 AM

384 posts, read 1,644,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtofla View Post
i'm not sure we have the 5th highest crime rate in america, but i do agree with the "cesspool" comment. we definitely have a lot of 3rd world and criminal element here in orlando. couldnt they just stay in haiti or pr, or even newark?
Wow, I guess the 3rd world people are the only ones committing crime in Orlando. So sad to see how biased people still are in this world.

Old 10-10-2007, 11:36 AM

watch the news.

ps- i said, and i will quote myself, "we defintely have A LOT of 3rd world and criminal element here in orlando." notice i didnt say "all" but i said, "a lot."

Old 10-10-2007, 12:07 PM

239 posts, read 758,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadel812 View Post
Wow, I guess the 3rd world people are the only ones committing crime in Orlando. So sad to see how biased people still are in this world.

Oh geesh. Watch the freakin news or pick up the Orlando Sentinel will ya? Is it still called bias when government and law enforcement documented statistics and facts are on your side?

Ok everyone, in unison so the politically correct bunch don't get their panties in a wad...say it with me.....1....2....3...

"NOT ALL, BUT SOME". "NOT ALWAYS, BUT SOMETIMES". "MAYBE, BUT NOT FOR SURE".

Old 10-10-2007, 12:33 PM

stupidflanders, that's why i told jadel812 to watch the news. all ppl have to do is watch the news and see. where do you live jadel812? livin in orlando?

Old 10-10-2007, 01:08 PM

1,352 posts, read 6,009,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadel812 View Post

You should go to the Courthouse in downtown Orlando and watch as the criminals that are there for court are walking around then tell me how many people look like they aren't lower class people and then count the number of people that look lower class.....trust me i went there to pay a ticket for a busted light and this Puerto Rican dude was on the escalator with me and he was bragging to this black dude that had just stepped on the escalator that he was going to court for attempted murder and the black dude was laughing ....and they werent dressed in nice clothes ....they dressed like they were bums off the street...and as i walked through the building to get to my destination i saw more 3rd world looking people going into the area where people go to court for criminal acts they commited......i didnt see any middle class people in there
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
View detailed profiles of: