Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 11:29 AM

17,534 posts, read 39,131,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlikecandee View Post
Im a real person and this post is 100% truth. As far as my weight i no longer weigh 378 pounds...Im 301 pounds as of today. I lost a boatload of weight and im still losing. I want sunny warm weather , lots of family actitivities for my kids...and of course a pool. I admit the autism services i recieve in NYC is far better than anything I can get living in the south. That may be the ONLY reason I may decide not to move there . I dont see the problem with me not working. I have a reason. Taking care of special needs kids is a job in and of itself. If i got a job i'd struggle so bad financially. As it is now ... Were not struggling at all. Life is pretty sweet outside of this apartment. Im sure i can move to NJ and get a house and buy a pool for the summer but I dont want to be that close to my family .

I always wanted to move to Seattle but the weather is too dreary.

We may not get to move to Florida in the near future...guess we'll just have to contuinue to vacation there... or maybe do extended vacations so instead of spending one week in Disney/themed hotels twice a year...maybe we can do a 16 or 18 night trip once a year...so we can live the dream for as long as we can . We'll probaly want to get back home after so much time in Florida.

We wont be back in Florida until September Were booked for our first ever disney cruise . I think we'll stay up north and just go for extended vacations once a year . I really do like the school system up here for my kids....and i can buy a pool and put it in my mom's yard in the summer *shrugs*
For a lot of people, the IDEA of moving here to warm sunny Florida is a lot better than the REALITY.

I do think in your case it would be better to stay where you are, take care of your kids, try to go back to school if you can. Sounds like you aren't doing too bad where you are, and the vacations here will give you that "fix" you need.

Good luck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2013, 11:29 AM

26,585 posts, read 62,043,904 times
Quote:
Yes the father is a deadbeat...he hasnt laid eyes on our kids in years He married and disappeared I dont even know where he lives. I still get child support which is garnished from his wages.

I weigh 301 pounds now and im steadily losing. My mom is giving me money for plastic surgery next month . Happy mama...happy kids
For someone who was pretty nasty about their mother in their first post or two, you seem to be happy to take from her. Just saying.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:13 PM

11,936 posts, read 13,107,880 times
Quote:
Yes the father is a deadbeat...he hasnt laid eyes on our kids in years He married and disappeared I dont even know where he lives. I still get child support which is garnished from his wages.

I weigh 301 pounds now and im steadily losing. My mom is giving me money for plastic surgery next month . Happy mama...happy kids
Gee-zus.

No way in hell this is a real poster.

I'm sorry but there is no way our society has dumbed down to this.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:48 PM

1,260 posts, read 1,688,566 times
Not real. I get food stamps, but I go on Disney Cruises ? ReaIly? Mom can buy you plastic surgery, maybe she can help you get out of section 8 housing instead

Says the democrat

Old 01-04-2013, 01:20 PM

995 posts, read 1,695,426 times
Wow. You're really living the dream.

You are a burden on every taxpayer. Section 8, food stamps, plastic surgery, 300+ lbs burdening the healthcare system and all you are concerned about is a longer trip to Florida and having a swimming pool.

You do realize that there are millions of hardworking TAXPAYERS that can not afford to take vacations and have a swimming pool, correct?

Old 01-04-2013, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by idr591 View Post
Wow. You're really living the dream.

You are a burden on every taxpayer. Section 8, food stamps, plastic surgery, 300+ lbs burdening the healthcare system and all you are concerned about is a longer trip to Florida and having a swimming pool.

You do realize that there are millions of hardworking TAXPAYERS that can not afford to take vacations and have a swimming pool, correct?
I'd rep you if I could.

Old 01-04-2013, 02:42 PM

432 posts, read 1,228,534 times
I'm surprised you can save money when your on disability benefits and be able to take a couple of vacations a year. ??? Save as much as possible, do your research before you move and good luck.

Old 01-04-2013, 02:43 PM

Actually she can't save the amount of money that she'd need without losing food stamps and other entitlements she's getting that are means based.

Old 01-04-2013, 02:54 PM

17,534 posts, read 39,131,539 times
Well, for one post I was trying to give this poster the benefit of the doubt that she was real, but no way I think so now. This state has sooooo many moochers, we need to fix this system. There are legitimate needy and poor people already living here now who need help, we sure don't need more drain on our resources.

Anyway, I'm still thinking the poster is trolling. Too outrageous to be believed.

Old 01-04-2013, 03:29 PM

5,021 posts, read 7,450,618 times
If this is a legit post, with everything us working people are providing her, she wouldn't need to save any money to move here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando