Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 09:48 AM

26,585 posts, read 62,033,913 times

Advertisements

[quote=nabila;15692288]
Quote:
Originally Posted by annerk View Post
If you are referring to Health Central in Ocoee, you do NOT want to go there. I know two people that delivered there and it was a NIGHTMARE for both of them.

One of my friends had a labor that happened VERY quickly (under 25 minutes start to finish) and premature. The baby was crowning and they wouldn't admit her because they didn't have pre-authorization from her insurance. By the time they got her into delivery, the baby was half out!

The other had no pain management. They paged for an anesthesiologist several times and nobody ever showed up until after she had delivered four hours later.

The place in Winter Garden is not a hospital, it is a midwife staffed birthing center. You can not get pain management there, only natural birth. They have no doctors on staff.[/quot

allow me to add something here on incurance i did not have any info on the insurance but i was received in a room and they said we will figure it out once the baby is here,let your friend speack for herself, im getting mad hearing this stories, and that s why i registered.
I had plenty doctors and staff, have your friend speack for herself Im sure she have something positive to say.
You made comments about two different hospitals. You'd be a lot more credible if you didn't keep changing your story and wrote in a manner that was remeniscent of something resembling English.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2010, 10:43 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,174,310 times
My daughter and two other friends gave birth at Winnie Palmer. The staff was wonderful, they got great care and the recovery rooms were more like a hotel room than a hospital stay. I'm sorry if anyone had a less than stellar experience there. I love this hospital.

Old 09-01-2010, 05:32 PM

7 posts, read 45,204 times
of course you were not allowed to eat , I cant believe you could not move but you were hungry after all pain I had the last thing I taught about was food.
Read what you should and should not befor you go to give birth, there are a lot of info that a nurse cant give you in short time it took me more that a day to read all informaton. Future mother PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH AND DONT BLAME OTHER PEOPLE FOR YOUR IGNORANCE.

Old 09-01-2010, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
My daughter and two other friends gave birth at Winnie Palmer. The staff was wonderful, they got great care and the recovery rooms were more like a hotel room than a hospital stay. I'm sorry if anyone had a less than stellar experience there. I love this hospital.
i AGREE 100% I LOVE THE HOSPITAL

Old 09-01-2010, 05:44 PM

[quote=annerk;15714451]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabila View Post

You made comments about two different hospitals. You'd be a lot more credible if you didn't keep changing your story and wrote in a manner that was remeniscent of something resembling English.
WE ARE NOT IN SCHOOL EXAM HERE BUT DISCUSSING A HOSPITAL I DONT CARE IF WHAT i WRITE IS RESEMBLIG TO ENGLISH, WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANTE FOR ME IS THAT PEOPLE KNOWS THE TRUTH, FIGURE OUT THE GRAMATICAL AND SPELING MISTAKES BECAUSE THIS IS NOT POINT.
NOW i CAN SEE WHY YOU TAUGHT THE HOSPITAL WAS BAD BECAUSE YOU FOCUS IN THE WRONG POINT

Old 09-01-2010, 05:52 PM

8,176 posts, read 18,534,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabila View Post
of course you were not allowed to eat , I cant believe you could not move but you were hungry after all pain I had the last thing I taught about was food.
Read what you should and should not befor you go to give birth, there are a lot of info that a nurse cant give you in short time it took me more that a day to read all informaton. Future mother PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH AND DONT BLAME OTHER PEOPLE FOR YOUR IGNORANCE.
Posting on a public forum IS doing research.

[quote=nabila;15721432]
Quote:
Originally Posted by annerk View Post
WE ARE NOT IN SCHOOL EXAM HERE BUT DISCUSSING A HOSPITAL I DONT CARE IF WHAT i WRITE IS RESEMBLIG TO ENGLISH, WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANTE FOR ME IS THAT PEOPLE KNOWS THE TRUTH, FIGURE OUT THE GRAMATICAL AND SPELING MISTAKES BECAUSE THIS IS NOT POINT.
NOW i CAN SEE WHY YOU TAUGHT THE HOSPITAL WAS BAD BECAUSE YOU FOCUS IN THE WRONG POINT
Posting in all caps is considered yelling on the internet. Please take your cap lock off.

The original poster has probably given birth by now because the question was asked 3 years ago.

I'm leaving this thread open because others might want information on this hospital.

You have to understand that not everyone had the same experiences. Some good and some bad. There is no need to take other peoples opinions personally.

(annerk this quoted incorrectly....I know it wasn't you that said it.)

Old 09-01-2010, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc019 View Post
wow! Sounds similar to what i went through. They were so busy on the weekend i gave birth july 14th. My pain managament was terrible. I had to ask for everything. The nurse anesthesist that came in the middle of the night to check my epidural pump failed to notice that it had dislodged and was not working. I was in sooo much pain following my c-section.

My son was rushed to nicu despite being fine!!!
wahoo, sound very different to my experience i had s great assistance

Old 09-01-2010, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny Sue View Post
Posting on a public forum IS doing research

Posting in all caps is considered yelling on the internet. Please take your cap lock off.

The original poster has probably given birth by now because the question was asked 3 years ago.

I'm leaving this thread open because others might want information on this hospital.

You have to understand that not everyone had the same experiences. Some good and some bad. There is no need to take other peoples opinions personally.

(annerk this quoted incorrectly....I know it wasn't you that said it.)
This is the ponit my son is 4 years i gave birth after the poster, but guess what from my personal experience it is very rare we go to the webside to write a good comment, Moderator cut: personal attack. What happend is that I taught OHHHH let me see the hospital again and get good memories, but no my memories were XXXX reading people that pretend they had bad experience.You know what was the best day in my life ??? yes the day I gave birth, you know why Im ungry ??? because i people should decide for therereself. maybe you had a bad experince? well i did not. is the baby healthy?? was he assisted? this is the question, it is not about me from that moment but about the baby, and I wish people will write about that.
Ohhhhh I was hungy, but the baby was fine. Ohhh my insurance was not accepted, but I had the baby. Oh it was crowdy, but good every body did his best. Whene you are at a hospital all you think abut is yourself... but how many emmergency were at that time dont be selfish.
Moderator cut: personal attack.

Last edited by Granny Sue; 09-02-2010 at 05:38 AM.. Reason: removing personal attack

Old 04-11-2011, 02:52 PM

1 posts, read 4,258 times
Hello! I'm pregnant with my first child, I'm over well at all the decisions that have to be made. One of them what Doctor to choose? I also will like to give birth at Winnie Palmer but I have medicaid. Can anyone please recommend me a good Obgyn that accepts pregnancy medicaid? I live in the Casselberry area so if theres any Dr. around there great, but if anyone knows any Dr. that is good I'm open to suggestions.
Thanks everyone!

Old 09-10-2011, 03:45 PM

1 posts, read 3,973 times
Winnie Palmer is directly responsible for the death of my baby. Stay away from this House of Horrors - there are ver few caring or competent doctors or staff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando