Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 09:24 AM

511 posts, read 854,722 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle19125 View Post
You're not the only one here who has gained a more worldly perspective. The conversation appears more geared toward the observation of more congested traffic, not a ***** and whine fest about how bad it is.
IF you have? Sadly it doesn't show... Actually THAT's your perspective Kyle as usual, it is clearly a poorly disguised rant on traffic issues..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2013, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
The payoff is today for those of us who have to work

Btw, anyone get frost on their windshield?? I had to break out a scraper to scrape the thin layer of ice so I could see before I started the car
Definitely had some frost today.. First time my kids have ever seen it... Really satisfying to have so many new things to share with them and them to experience since being back.

Old 02-18-2013, 09:44 AM

27,211 posts, read 43,910,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomesickFloridian View Post
IF you have? Sadly it doesn't show... Actually THAT's your perspective Kyle as usual, it is clearly a poorly disguised rant on traffic issues..
Whatever dude, I don't need to qualify my experiences to you and believe it or not your perspective isn't paramount to the conversation. Poorly disguised rant? The OP and one other also have made comments on this thread about traffic issues, neither of whom you addressed. Why are you trolling exactly?

Old 02-18-2013, 09:56 AM

Not trolling...................Dude.................. Realistically responding more like, this thread is more of a troll then my response is.. You're also not singled out, my comments are directed towards them too, you just happened to take it more personally is all..

Old 02-18-2013, 10:00 AM

2,363 posts, read 5,203,375 times
Quote:
Not trolling...................Dude.................. Realistically responding more like, this thread is more of a troll then my response is.. You're also not singled out, my comments are directed towards them too, you just happened to take it more personally is all..
amazing how as soon as you don't agree with someone they assure themselves you are trolling. lmao.

Old 02-18-2013, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Perhaps you can clarify how your post wasn't specific to me and how it applied to others?

Old 02-18-2013, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAm_FloridaBorn View Post
amazing how as soon as you don't agree with someone they assure themselves you are trolling. lmao.
Stop trolling.................Dude!!

^Rather not waste my time, it seems far more important to you then it does to me..

Old 02-18-2013, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle19125 View Post
Perhaps you can clarify how your post wasn't specific to me and how it applied to others?
LOL, crickets. Figures....

Old 02-18-2013, 11:04 PM

DUH! No crickets .....................Dude...................Learn how to read posts eh? Lol..................

Old 02-19-2013, 04:57 AM

Quote:
DUH! No crickets .....................Dude...................Learn how to read posts eh? Lol..................
More like you need to learn how to write posts effectively enough that people understand the intent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando