Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 12:01 PM

2 posts, read 14,990 times

Advertisements

Hello All!!
Im taking a Vacation this coming October and will be Traveling with a 5 yr, 2 yr, and 2month Old! The Trip was Planned before Discovering the 2 Month had been in my Belly!! I live in NJ so can do as much Research on here as I can but seem to find Nothing. I want to be able to Drop the baby off to a Daycare maybe 2 or 3 Times during our Vacation while we take the "older" kids to the Parks. I don't know if Florida has this option for "drop in" so why I came here Praying someone can help me out. We aren't staying on a Disney Property, but right in Kissimmee on Irlo Bronson Highway. If anyone could Please help me out Id REALLY Appreciate it. All the websites show the daycares but nothing is either mentioned about drop in or they don't have much info.
So Again Thanks sooooo much!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2013, 12:41 PM

26,585 posts, read 62,025,051 times
None of the day care centers take drop-ins that I'm aware of, and even if they didn't most likely not infants that young.

You might want to consider Kids Night Out: Kid?s Nite Out, although their service needs to be arranged in advance and isn't inexpensive.

I think I'd consider rescheduling the trip until your infant was a little older and then just take all three children with you.

Old 03-10-2013, 09:15 PM

12 posts, read 43,371 times
I live in celebration, fl and can give you the contact info for a babysitter if you would like.
The only other place I can think of for drop off is the Celebration fitness center, which is inside the hospital. I know they have an area for younger kids and I have seen babies, I know they have a special rate for non-gym members.

pao2310 at gmail dot com

Old 03-12-2013, 10:05 AM

214 posts, read 467,976 times
there are services that will come to your hotel room - I believe one is called fairy godmothers. But I personally would be a nervous wreck leaving an infant with a stranger.

Old 03-12-2013, 04:24 PM

83 posts, read 139,396 times
I did kids night out when I was in disney a few years ago and it was great. I had an infant and a toddler. They brought coloring books and toys and didn't do t.v. They did a really great job. It was 18 an hour. yikes. But they were high quality in my opinion. And yes I was very nervous, but it worked out.

Old 03-12-2013, 04:26 PM

83 posts, read 139,396 times
We have a place here called give me a break. Its a drop in daycare for two and older. So easy and well run. I can't imagine there not being a single drop in sitter service in the orlando metro area. That just seems odd to me. Unless its a state licensing thing. I'd google drop in daycare services and see what you get.

Old 03-28-2013, 06:58 PM

2 posts, read 14,990 times
Thanks All for the Help!! It has been racking my Brain! But Im Not going to reschedule my trip because of the infant. It wasn't my 5 yr olds fault! Anyways, I would feel more comfortable with a Well known place or Person that has Many ratings and possibly a website. Im not going to just drop off my baby with anyone or let just anyone watch the baby. If anyone knows of any other places could you Please Email me at starrcjcac@comcast.net. The baby will be 2 Months, Please keep that in mind!! Thanks so much for the Help, Im going to Look into all that was written!!!

Old 03-28-2013, 08:49 PM

331 posts, read 1,052,025 times
Try The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - Powered by vBulletin. That is a website specifically geared towards people visiting Walt Disney World and they might have some information on your specific situation.

Old 03-29-2013, 07:39 AM

26,585 posts, read 62,025,051 times
Why wouldn't you just bring the baby to the parks with you? Are you aware of the "kid swap" option on the rides?

Old 03-29-2013, 04:15 PM

626 posts, read 975,802 times
I would NEVER leave a baby that young with anyone. I would take the baby to the parks. We did with our four children and so did my daughter. This is the most precious thing you have.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando