Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 08:23 PM

2,962 posts, read 4,998,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomesickFloridian View Post
Sure it does if it's crap quality it'll stain the house, the car the sidewalks and everything it touches, ruin the pump and eventually dry out. I had no idea you were such an expert in so many things especially things well out of your personal expertise, and it seems like stalking when on EVERY thread I post on your post ironically (or not) pops just after mine?
Not to argue, but who waters the house, the car, and the sidewalk? If you do you have a very poorly designed sprinkler system.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2013, 07:27 AM

26,585 posts, read 62,043,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomesickFloridian View Post
I thought as much, clueless as usual, reclaimed water has been chemically treated and filtered not once but twice and has none of the staining issues that ground water does.. Even if it is just a rain water retention pond that still applies as rain water does not contain the same minerals such as tannin and most other contaminants have already settled out, most of the damaging minerals and enzymes, but I'm done debating the technical nuances of water quality and chemistry with a complete novice, you can learn from one who has more than 25 years in the business and is well past being considered an expert or continue to be silly, I won't argue the point with you anymore.. Not worth my time, my advice is to the OP he can take it or leave it..

BTW I'm not at all flattered by the unwanted attention, stalker...
The reclaimed water used in my community is not treated, only filtered.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando