Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2014, 10:09 AM

12,135 posts, read 16,128,302 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by annerk View Post
Yup, find private money (ie an investor will become majority owner and make it into Sectioin 8 to get the HUD credits) . I don't have a whole lot of sympathy, the owners could have made changes years ago, but complacency got in the way. This is not a project that warrants public money investment--it is a private community.
Anyone who invests their money in anything is going to take the path of least resistance to get a better return on their investment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2014, 01:37 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,323,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annerk View Post
Yup, find private money (ie an investor will become majority owner and make it into Sectioin 8 to get the HUD credits) . I don't have a whole lot of sympathy, the owners could have made changes years ago, but complacency got in the way. This is not a project that warrants public money investment--it is a private community.
So true. Unfortunately such logic hasn't extend to private publicly traded banks and corporations these last few years.

Old 05-29-2014, 02:06 PM

1,512 posts, read 2,364,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tworent View Post
Looks like a money making opportunity to me I will have to do a drive by I do not buy in that part of town so I will have to do some research.
That's the spirit.

Old 07-24-2015, 12:01 PM

1 posts, read 622 times
I would like to help the 40yr old pregnant Lady at Tymberskan by offering to help her relocate. I have lived in Orange County for 48 yrs and am wondering would someone help me if I lose my Social Security. Please take my hand AS A WAY UP??? This is not a pity party. It is not condescending. We bleed the same color. You are WELCOME to come to my Church=TheChurch of Jesus Christ doing HIS WAY in this rotten world. You are in no way expected to do but that which your own personal freedom to dignify,seek,receive aid for the sake of your baby tells you to do. I am a temporary roof and we have bus service to take you wherever you need to be or our car. I do not drive as I am diabetic and could have an instant blackout. I was removed from SSDI. Please take my hand and we will walk together to help one child-yours. I have a roof to offer.We give food to Matthew's Hope where they offer many services. I know poverty. I remember the outside toilet.the unpainted house. the menu dictated by what we could afford on a single Mother's salary.God Bless Her.Her beloved told her "to get rid of it." I AM IT. My life is living and doing for others who may need a lift. I know what the inside of the local jail looks like-from seeing my college graduate there 3x.The demon rum is gone. One battle at a time. One opportunity, one open door-my door is always open to you. Rules: No alcohol or cigs or weeds or other unlawful drugs/activities. I know desperation. I have not earned a salary in 10 yrs. I am well because that is the better choice. Please consider that OUR GOD LOVES EACH OF US. Our Messiah came not to bring justice to this world but to help us get thru the darkness into a great Light. Look at HIS death. HE AROSE from the dead.We don't expect that or do we? Must we? Can we? I do not understand. Call 407-670-5657. I am not a prostitute. You sleazebags KEEP OFF.YOUR CALL CAN BE TRACED.

Old 07-24-2015, 01:02 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,397,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Pitcher View Post
I would like to help the 40yr old pregnant Lady at Tymberskan by offering to help her relocate. I have lived in Orange County for 48 yrs and am wondering would someone help me if I lose my Social Security. Please take my hand AS A WAY UP??? This is not a pity party. It is not condescending. We bleed the same color. You are WELCOME to come to my Church=TheChurch of Jesus Christ doing HIS WAY in this rotten world. You are in no way expected to do but that which your own personal freedom to dignify,seek,receive aid for the sake of your baby tells you to do. I am a temporary roof and we have bus service to take you wherever you need to be or our car. I do not drive as I am diabetic and could have an instant blackout. I was removed from SSDI. Please take my hand and we will walk together to help one child-yours. I have a roof to offer.We give food to Matthew's Hope where they offer many services. I know poverty. I remember the outside toilet.the unpainted house. the menu dictated by what we could afford on a single Mother's salary.God Bless Her.Her beloved told her "to get rid of it." I AM IT. My life is living and doing for others who may need a lift. I know what the inside of the local jail looks like-from seeing my college graduate there 3x.The demon rum is gone. One battle at a time. One opportunity, one open door-my door is always open to you. Rules: No alcohol or cigs or weeds or other unlawful drugs/activities. I know desperation. I have not earned a salary in 10 yrs. I am well because that is the better choice. Please consider that OUR GOD LOVES EACH OF US. Our Messiah came not to bring justice to this world but to help us get thru the darkness into a great Light. Look at HIS death. HE AROSE from the dead.We don't expect that or do we? Must we? Can we? I do not understand. Call 407-670-5657. I am not a prostitute. You sleazebags KEEP OFF.YOUR CALL CAN BE TRACED.
What is your IQ? Room temperature?

You are responding to a year old post. That person could have moved out of Timberskan, or be dead by now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando