Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2007, 05:31 PM

19 posts, read 96,354 times

Advertisements

Hello,

Can you help me in letting me know where will be in your opinion and why , one of the best place to get a countdown, giant screen , fireworks ,in orlando Area ?

I will be with childrens so i would like to be in a " quiet " place i mean not night clubs and drunks area but to have a beautiful night , restaurant , places etc...

Thanks very much for your help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2007, 04:31 AM

1,781 posts, read 6,963,035 times
probably one of the theme parks like disney or sea world I doubt it will be quiet but not many drunks I would think.

Old 12-14-2007, 04:48 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,435,377 times
Disney has a fabulous celebration at Downtown Disney and I should imagine in The Magic Kingdom as well.

One of these days I am going down to Downtown Disney and then stay the night at a resort so I don't have to drive home. You have to book reservations FAR in advance though.

They always have fabulous fireworks at Disney so I can only imagine how HUGE they are for New Years Eve.

Old 12-14-2007, 03:17 PM

Default Best place for new year eve ?

Hello everybody,

Do you have ideas , where to go for the 31 Th december with childrens ?
i'ml 31 YO and my daughters are 11 and 5 YO , my wife 30 on the 31 Th Décember so i would like to be on the best place to have fun , with count down , giant screens, fireworks, and frindely place.

thanks for your help.

Old 12-15-2007, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
Disney has a fabulous celebration at Downtown Disney and I should imagine in The Magic Kingdom as well.

One of these days I am going down to Downtown Disney and then stay the night at a resort so I don't have to drive home. You have to book reservations FAR in advance though.

They always have fabulous fireworks at Disney so I can only imagine how HUGE they are for New Years Eve.

Hi where can i book the tickets for the night in advance ?

Sincerely.

Old 10-07-2009, 08:38 AM

1 posts, read 14,023 times
We went to disney for New Years in 2007 and I had the same problem finding a place to bring in the new year with a young child. The parks are very busy if you can get in you need to get there early and stay all day, if you do that with a little one they are going to be tired and never make it till midnight. Many of the places besides Disney are 21 and over, but we found a hidden jewel called Celebration. This is a Disney owened residential area with restaruants and shops. They have a GREAT New Years Celebration. Make a reservation for dinner and enjoy the bands,horse carriages, clowns, face paintings, Huge firework display at midnight with a beautiful snowfall. We loved it so much we will be celebrating there again this year when we return to disney for our Christmas Vacation. you can checkout the info here [url=http://www.celebrationtowncenter.com/]Welcome to Celebration, Florida[/url]

Old 10-08-2009, 08:10 AM

76 posts, read 665,020 times
For a less crowded New Years at Disney, I really like to go to the Grand Floridian. They do a very good job of creating an old fashioned New Years party. They have a band and dance floor in the main lobby. They have a large balloon drop at midnight. Add in a dinner at one of the restaurants and it would make for a very nice evening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando