Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2014, 08:56 PM

45 posts, read 104,356 times

Advertisements

It’s that time again! I’m having another open house in Deland Florida on August 2nd 2014!

For more info check out our evite at: Invitations, Free eCards and Party Planning Ideas from Evite

Our open houses are always fun and a great way to meet other locals that are into tiny houses.

I hope to see you there!

Come hang out and see a tiny houses in person. I will be giving tours* of our completed latest design (see images and video at: Loft-Less Tiny House Design | Tiny Home Builders
See you then
Dan
* Tour lasts 8 seconds

Additional driving details:
The open house is at my dad's residence, which is off Audubon Ave. That road and the road to it is a dirt road. The portion that my dad lives off of is easily drivable by a car; however directly beyond my father's driveway the dirt gets a little soft and you can get stuck. So it is important that you don’t pass his house. The correct way to get to Audubon is via Bond Rd. When Bond Rd. ends you will need to turn right (some GPS’s say to go left). My father’s house is the third house on the left and will not be visible from the road. Once you pass the yellow house (the second house) you will make a left turn onto my father’s driveway (there is a private property sign). I plan to have some signs out to assist everyone. Dan Louche

Saturday, August 2 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM

LET DAN OR HIS CREW KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT IT ON CITY-DATA.COM
Attached Thumbnails
Tiny Home living in Florida "Open house August 2nd"-tumblr_my01vgyhbz1sp5go1o1_500.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2014, 09:04 PM

1,715 posts, read 4,775,800 times
I might stop by I just bought 100 acres in north Georgia this could work as a summer cabin until I have one built.

Old 07-24-2014, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tworent View Post
I might stop by I just bought 100 acres in north Georgia this could work as a summer cabin until I have one built.
This is right down your ally....Just a heads up. Dan is having a workshop in Atlanta GA. in Sept. Check out his site under workshops

Tiny House Workshops - Tiny Home Builders

Old 07-25-2014, 12:50 PM

3,977 posts, read 8,166,773 times
Where would you put one of those in Florida? An RV park?

Old 07-25-2014, 01:35 PM

626 posts, read 975,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTGP View Post
It’s that time again! I’m having another open house in Deland Florida on August 2nd 2014!

For more info check out our evite at: Invitations, Free eCards and Party Planning Ideas from Evite

Our open houses are always fun and a great way to meet other locals that are into tiny houses.

I hope to see you there!

Come hang out and see a tiny houses in person. I will be giving tours* of our completed latest design (see images and video at: Loft-Less Tiny House Design | Tiny Home Builders
See you then
Dan
* Tour lasts 8 seconds

Additional driving details:
The open house is at my dad's residence, which is off Audubon Ave. That road and the road to it is a dirt road. The portion that my dad lives off of is easily drivable by a car; however directly beyond my father's driveway the dirt gets a little soft and you can get stuck. So it is important that you don’t pass his house. The correct way to get to Audubon is via Bond Rd. When Bond Rd. ends you will need to turn right (some GPS’s say to go left). My father’s house is the third house on the left and will not be visible from the road. Once you pass the yellow house (the second house) you will make a left turn onto my father’s driveway (there is a private property sign). I plan to have some signs out to assist everyone. Dan Louche

Saturday, August 2 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM

LET DAN OR HIS CREW KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT IT ON CITY-DATA.COM

Do you have any presentations in the upper Midwest? I'm thinking of one of these being put on my daughter's large property for a place to stay when we go up north.

Old 07-27-2014, 07:11 AM

35,666 posts, read 21,030,020 times
need to put these right next door to your own place. Too bad they stopped making mother in law quarters- with kids returning home, grands who don't get along with mom, cousin Vinny whose wife out him out and dad who is all alone now,,, this be great,,,but will city allow?

Old 07-27-2014, 07:18 AM

3,977 posts, read 8,166,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
need to put these right next door to your own place. Too bad they stopped making mother in law quarters- with kids returning home, grands who don't get along with mom, cousin Vinny whose wife out him out and dad who is all alone now,,, this be great,,,but will city allow?
Not where I live. I don't even think you could legally put one on a lot in the county, because they don't even allow doublewides except for on lots designated mobile home community.

They actually check out your property from the sky when they figure taxes now so it would even be hard to hide it out in the back yard behind fence. Looks cool for camping.

Old 07-27-2014, 09:58 AM

35,666 posts, read 21,030,020 times
I like the whole Idea and in some places this be ideal! Secure. war or cool and very functional

Old 07-28-2014, 06:04 PM

433 posts, read 1,228,105 times
My son and I are coming!

Old 07-28-2014, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabflmom View Post
Where would you put one of those in Florida? An RV park?
Where ever the county would allow you to. RV yes, I know of a RV park in central Florida that has two tiny homes....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando