Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 09:34 PM

2 posts, read 8,157 times

Advertisements

PS I have heard good things about Bella Pools too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2009, 07:45 AM

8 posts, read 28,619 times
Thanks for all the suggestions! I will check them all out.

Old 04-30-2009, 12:01 PM

1 posts, read 2,100 times
Thumbs down Stay away from American pool and spas in narcoose

Save yourself a lot of headaches, if you see American pools and p
Spas, turn around and run as fast as you can.
I won't get into details cause there's just too many, but I'll be glad to if somebody ask. Worst pool company you can deal with.

Old 07-08-2009, 04:32 PM

29 posts, read 76,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoenbohm View Post
Save yourself a lot of headaches, if you see American pools and p
Spas, turn around and run as fast as you can.
I won't get into details cause there's just too many, but I'll be glad to if somebody ask. Worst pool company you can deal with.
We are getting a quote next week and would be intrested to hear your problems

Old 07-08-2009, 04:35 PM

29 posts, read 76,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rholborn View Post
i have a great contact at artesian pools. a lot of my neighbors went with them, and raved about them. i used them too, and we never ever had a single problem, and they even finished AHEAD of schedule!!!!!!! let me know if you need the contacts name. they did a super job for us!
I too are looking for a good pool company. i have tried their website but its under construction. if you could forward contact details: phone, web, email.
Thanks

Old 05-28-2010, 02:04 AM

1 posts, read 1,467 times
Wish we had read this earlier. Same thng happend to us with Lien notices. In our case the company Tomlinson Pools as far as we can tell is not gone bust just choosing not to paysub contractors nor complete our pool ... beware !

Old 05-28-2010, 02:05 PM

4 posts, read 7,966 times
A better question would be which area pool builder offers the best warranty - comprehensive - for how many years out?

Old 05-28-2010, 04:34 PM

33 posts, read 170,370 times
subscribing good info!!

edited to add... I didnt realize this thread is 2-3 years old...

Anyone with current info out there??

Last edited by bearz; 05-28-2010 at 04:36 PM.. Reason: discovered this is an OLD thread lol

Old 10-03-2011, 10:34 AM

1 posts, read 1,135 times
Default www.pooldesignconsultant.com

This guy is one of the best pool designers in Florida. He designed our swimming pool and blew all the other designers away.

He knows his stuff and does not just represent one pool company for commission, but is a real pool design consultant and will help you design,engineer and cost out your project.

He knows all the pool co pairs in Central Florida and which ones are good and bad and makes sure you get the best ones for bid.

I highly recommend if your thinking about building a pool call him, he's the best!

Cindy

Old 04-25-2014, 09:00 AM

8 posts, read 28,619 times
Default Pool Builder

Just an update. I finally got a pool, but decided not to get the spa. I will buy it separate and save money and have way more jets than a pool builder can give me.

I went with Aquatic Designs, Jeff.. He is great and would recommend him to all. Great to work with, honest and no sales BS. He is the owner and was on our job most of the time. He did ours and our neighbor at the same time. Great guy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando