U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2015, 06:10 PM

1 posts, read 1,010 times

Advertisements

Honestly, this apartment complex does not even deserve one star. I have never delt with more of an obnoxious staff. After other reaidents came banging on my door at night, threatening me, I called the office and left more than one message and they never bothered to call back. I had so many problems with my neighbors but never once did Victoria Place help. This place has no security at all. They do not care about your safety. They can't even be bothered to pick up the phone when you feel unsafe! I would not recommend this apartment complex!

Not to mention how arrogant and vile the staff are! Especially a man named Aaron. After he demanded money from me without even saying hello when I walked in the door he went on to curse about a resident who had just left. Aaron had no respect whatsoever! Whenever I went in the office asking for help the staff huffed about about having to help me and usy gave me very short, uninterested responses. They way they spoke to me was so unprofessional and arrogant. I have no idea how a group that unprofessional could work there.

The apartment complex is so disgusting. I left after my lease wondering how I lived in such a filthy place. The walls, stairs, and floors of the buildings are covered in dirt. I lived there for a year and not once did they pressure clean. Often times puddles of mud were left on the stairs and I had to walk around them to get to my apartment.

Please do not live here! You will only leave feeling robbed, dirty, and angry.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando