Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2017, 01:15 PM

15 posts, read 13,479 times

Advertisements

Should Williamsburg be avoided?

Went up to Orlando on Friday and looked at two units, but didn't like either of them. Still looking around. Thanks for everything so far.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2017, 04:14 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,249,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinley View Post
That's right. Lol!

And if a poster writes more then a few sentences I don't bother reading that post. I'm not a weirdo. I don't hang on every word a stranger writes when they go on and on. I just see that a response is very wordy so I skip it because I really dont care what the thoughts and opinions of people that have nothing to do with me are. It's a complete waste of time to read anything lengthy.

But just because I would never lower myself to read a stranger's long winded response it doesn't mean that I don't expect people to read my long responses and hang on my every word. Lol

Because that's what weirdos do. And I think it's funny.

Speaking of criminal law, you are a criminal making money illegally off of an illegal air bnb. No one cares what criminals have to say because you can never trust what a criminal has to say. And you are a criminal. So any opinion you have is worthless.

And you are down with people being molested and that's just really disturbing.
You are so nasty. Yuck.

And you keep responding to chop chop like its a different person and chop chop is you.
So yeah, you're pretty odd too.
**** dude, bmw is a trump lover and I'm keeping an impeachment clock at my desk. We are diff ppl who share the similar view that you need some mental help.

Stop trying to give people bad advice about where to live... isleworth will always >> pine hills or Oakridge. Kapeesh?

Last edited by chopchop0; 11-12-2017 at 04:36 PM..

Old 11-12-2017, 04:42 PM

24,347 posts, read 26,771,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
**** dude, bmw is a trump lover and I'm keeping an impeachment clock at my desk. We are diff ppl who share the similar view that you need some mental help.

Stop trying to give people bad advice about where to live... isleworth will always >> pine hills or Oakridge. Kapeesh?
YOU ARE RACIST FOR SAYING ISLESWORTH IS SAFER THAN OAKRIDGE!!! lol jk but I imagine Brinely will say that soon.

Old 11-12-2017, 05:21 PM

120 posts, read 71,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Case in point, LOL
Yep. It distracts me from my menstral cramps. Works real good too.
And you are correct. I did prove my point.

From the start you radiated crookedness and creepiness. And your screen name doesn't help you either lol.

And then you went on to admit that you make money illegally through an illegal air bnb.
And if a person has no problem committing a crime and thinks that they have the right to then that means that they are a sociopath. Not only can you not trust anything that a crimininal says because criminals are dishonest people, but you can't trust them in general and you never know what other kinds of crimes they committ that they are not admitting to.

So no one should be listening to anything you say about anything. You have proven yourself to be nothing but a piece of trash. Which was obvious from the start because you have such a trashy screen name. And I do love it when people advertise what they are from the start.

Also it is common knowledge that there is always a bit of truth to every joke.
You told a molestation joke. Which is disturbing and it advertises you as a predator.

A predator running an air bnb? That's just as disturbing as a pedophile running a day care.

You are so gross.

(It took me four minutes to write this. But I'm sure it will probably take you twenty to read it because you do seem to be a little slow. And you will read it. Lol!)

Old 11-12-2017, 05:31 PM

Quote:

You are not different people. You are one with conflicting personalities. You chop chop are BMW. And you said you don't have a problem with molestation so it is you that clearly needs lots and lots of help.

So gross.
Yuck.

And not only do you need help for your predatory and molestation desires, but you also need help following along. You need a tutor for people that can't read good. Oakridge, Pinehills, Isleworth, have nothing to do with a millenia question. Get back on the short bus and get yourself some help. Comprende? (This is a Florida board. We don't speak guido. We speak English and Spanish. Understand/comprende?)

Old 11-12-2017, 05:33 PM

U
Quote:
YOU ARE RACIST FOR SAYING ISLESWORTH IS SAFER THAN OAKRIDGE!!! lol jk but I imagine Brinely will say that soon.
Isleworth is not safer for children.

I'm not surprised that you are such a fan of Isleworth.

How many pedophiles have been arrested for molesting children there?

Way way too many.

In one of the Isleworth pedophile situations a local cop was involved in trying to help cover up for one of the pedophiles and he got busted too. (Actually, now that I think about it, that particular situation may have happened in Windermere. But Isleworth is a neighborhood in Windermere so same thing. And it was a Windermere cop that got busted and Windermere cops deal with Isleworth people. Pretty sure that was an Isleworth situation too. Either way, Isleworth is known for being infested with pedophiles. And you're clearly a real big fan of the place. I wonder why?)

In Oakridge pedophiles get killed.

So I totally get why you, the crooked molester, would feel safer in Isleworth.

You are disgusting.

Last edited by Brinley; 11-12-2017 at 06:23 PM..

Old 11-12-2017, 05:47 PM

24,347 posts, read 26,771,586 times
We should test Brinely's premise, let's ask his parents to drop him off in Oakridge and then in Islesworth.

Old 11-12-2017, 06:27 PM

Quote:
We should test Brinely's premise, let's ask his parents to drop him off in Oakridge and then in Islesworth.
Is that another molestation Joke?

My parents? Implying that I am a child and you are interested to see what would happen to me (or a child) if they were dropped off in pedo land Isleworth?

Your molestation fantasies are truly disturbing.

And if a child got dropped off in Oakridge they would learn how to make a foul shot.

I would choose Oakridge if I could only choose between two places. I prefer thugs to predators. Predators are disturbed.

But I can choose anywhere so I choose neither.

Are you driving around Isleworth right now with candy and asking kids to help you find your puppy because it's safer for you to fulfil your molestation fantasies there? Yuck. You are so nasty.

Ps. I realize that you are a little slow, but I clearly stated that I was girl when I spoke about shopping. But you turned me into a little boy in your fantasies. So clearly you want to molest a little boy. And since tons and tons of little boys have been molested by pedophiles in Isleworth you dig the place.

Gross.

Gross.

Gross.

PPs. My parents raised me to be street smart so they would let me skip around the Bronx but they would never take me to a land known to be infested by pedophiles. What normal parent would?

Last edited by Brinley; 11-12-2017 at 06:58 PM..

Old 11-12-2017, 08:30 PM

Islesworth is known to be a place where pedophiles take advantage of little boys and of the underpaid dirty cops that are willing to look the other way when they are paid hush money.

I definately don't want to live in a place like that. Gross.

And some of the other posters here talk about the place like its paradise. Beyond disturbing.

Again, do not take any rental advice from BMW/ chop chop.
Especially if you have children.
Because they (or he, since they are the same) is down with molestation and reccomends Isleworth as the safest place for kids to be. He made pro molestation comments as both BMW and as Chop chop. And as BMW and as chop chop he reccomended Isleworth as the safest place for kids.
And there is something very very very wrong with that since so many kids there have been molested by pedophiles and he has expressed that he doesn't have a problem with molestation.

Again, do not take any rental advice from this dude. He's just a creepy predator and a criminal.

Last edited by Brinley; 11-12-2017 at 09:09 PM..

Old 11-12-2017, 09:18 PM

Quote:

The dude above that is pro molestation is pro Isleworth. What a shocker. He doesn't like my rental advice. He wants me to suggest people move their kids to Isleworth instead. A place where many many kids have been the victims of pedophiles. He is pushing Isleworth in hopes that you move your kids there so he can drive around with candy as the cops look the other way.

And he's a criminal so he is lying and saying that he is giving you good advice. Do not take any rental advice from this predator.

Damn he's nasty. Yuck.

And I never reccomended pine hills or Oakridge. But its definately safer for kids there. Any normal person would prefer that their kid was exposed to drug dealers instead of pedophiles if they had a choice.

Last edited by Brinley; 11-12-2017 at 10:04 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando