Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 11:05 AM

111 posts, read 340,799 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaJonz View Post
YAY!! I guess I'm a little behind in my news.
No problem Lisa! Us Real Estate people have got to help each other out in these tough times!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2011, 07:40 PM

1 posts, read 1,177 times
Let me start by telling you that im just excersing my freedom of speech and that i could careless if i hurt some feelings along the way.i am tired of hearing african americans always pulling the race card and getting away with murder.i wouldnt recommend this state or the town of clermont to my worsest enemie.im just going to assume that by that screename (littlebix)is an african american.if your african american and a criminal clermont is a perfect place for you (a safe haven for all types of lowlifes).is sad because years back when this town wasnt poluted and overcrowded with this people, it was a place worthy of living in.now clermont lost its shine and its value.i wouldnt live in clermont even if rent was free.too many thefts,burglaries,street fights and gangs.im no puss so yeah im going to say it like i see it....this ghetto acts has been committed by african americans and hispanics. Also incase non of you ever heard theres been 4 bodies found dead along highway 27.another thing i would like to mention is that everywhere you may go here in florida the water stinks like dirty toilet, basicly you would be drinking recycled toilet water.so for those of you looking to move to this area or any other area in this suckie state called florida carefully research this place before you make a big mistake that you later may regret. But if you dont respect yourself or you dont really love or care for your kids,wife/husband then move your family and yourself to this town and i wish you alot of luck cause you sure will need it.

Old 01-27-2011, 04:30 PM

6 posts, read 8,744 times
Was considering buying a home in Clermont and thought it is a safe, nice town with hills and lakes. When I drive around the area for a day in Clermont and finally decided not borther to come back again. Many posts in this forum are either too old or misleading.

Old 01-30-2011, 01:47 AM

2,602 posts, read 8,265,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A CLERMONT EX-RESIDENT View Post
another thing i would like to mention is that everywhere you may go here in florida the water stinks like dirty toilet, basicly you would be drinking recycled toilet water.so for those of you looking to move to this area or any other area in this suckie state called florida carefully research this place before you make a big mistake that you later may regret. But if you dont respect yourself or you dont really love or care for your kids,wife/husband then move your family and yourself to this town and i wish you alot of luck cause you sure will need it.
That "smelly water" is reclaimed water and they only use it for watering plants and the grass; regular water is completely different. Any fool who drinks that stuff deserves whatever happens.

And yes, you should research before you move ANYWHERE, though judging by your username, it seems like you may have skimped on that part and ended up blaming the town and a small minority of its population.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando