Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2008, 02:42 PM

1,729 posts, read 4,998,122 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAugust View Post
what do you think happened to this little girl? do you think she is dead or do you think she was sold? curious as to what the locals think.....

I of course hope she is alive of course...........
DID YOU SEE THE TYPE OF BOYFRIEND SHE WAS RUNNING AROUND WITH? DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS...............

Old 11-09-2008, 10:45 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,184,922 times
I repped those of you who are volunteering to join a search. I respect you so much for giving your time and hearts to this situation.

The more I've read about this story, the more heartbreaking it has become. I don't believe the little girl is alive, but for sentencing and closure sake for the rest of the family, I sure hope they find........... it's too sad to post. As a grandmother myself, I tear up just thinking about what that poor child went through.

Old 11-13-2008, 10:23 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
I'm so tired of the updates on this. With every one it shows how deranged Casey is and I don't know why her mother would have even left her alone with Caylee, let alone take her out of the home for days at a time. I hope they find her/her body soon.

Old 11-13-2008, 10:31 AM

2 posts, read 7,122 times
I'm also in agreement w/ most of you (that little Caylee is dead).....I feel like Casey may have accidently harmed her. In the past it seemed like she really had loved her and was a good mom. The fact that she waited so long to report Caylee missing, makes me think it took her all that time to come up w/ her stories in regard to the disappearance. I feel for the grandparents............they may lose two loved ones. How very, very sad! God bless them all and IF Caylee is still alive, I hope she will be returned to her grandparents and Casey seriously needs help!

Old 11-13-2008, 01:18 PM

2,080 posts, read 6,938,943 times
It looks sad. very sad.

Diver: Bag With Bones Uncovered In River Search For Remains Of Caylee - Orlando News Story - WKMG Orlando (http://www.local6.com/news/17970866/detail.html - broken link)

Old 11-14-2008, 06:45 PM

32 posts, read 103,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brikag View Post
It looks sad. very sad.

Diver: Bag With Bones Uncovered In River Search For Remains Of Caylee - Orlando News Story - WKMG Orlando (http://www.local6.com/news/17970866/detail.html - broken link)
I heard it ended up being animal bones.

I hope this comes to an end soon

Old 11-15-2008, 05:31 PM

24 posts, read 71,556 times
I agree with everyone else....she is dead. There is just too much evidence pointing in that direction, air samples of human decompisition, the shovel, the shopping sprees, the pictures....What I don't understand is how her Mom, Cindy Anthony can continue to go on TV and say there is no evidence she is dead. I understand she hopes her granddaughter is alive, however, to continue to go on TV and say these things makes her look stupid and delusional as her daugher. Don't say anything to the media....thats what i don't get!

Old 11-19-2008, 06:42 PM

1 posts, read 4,466 times
If by some chance Caylee is alive....... I hope they never let her go back to her mom. to let your daughter be gone for more than even a couple days without even talking to her on the phone proves that she didnt care about her at all. I hope casey gets what she deserves.

Old 01-30-2009, 07:38 PM

1 posts, read 4,286 times
Default Lee Anthony

I don't understand why nobody is paying attention to the biggest proof that Lee Anthony was involved in finding the body. The body was found in this wooded area that is adjacent to two houses (the body was found practically in the middle of the two backyards.) If you do a whitepages reverse look-up of the addresses of those two houses, the first resident has the name Zenaida and the second resident has the name... you guessed it, Gonzales. Don't believe me? The Anthony family's house is 4937 Hopespring Drive, Orlando, FL. The addresses of the two residences adjacent to where the body was found are 4709 Hopespring Drive and 4701 Hopespring Drive. Then take a look on google map at the locations of the 3 houses. Finally, listen again to Casey's conversation with Lee in the jail. You can make your own assumption from there. Sick code.

Old 01-31-2009, 12:32 PM

24 posts, read 71,556 times
wow, i'm going to have to check that out....good find!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando