Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2009, 10:40 AM

21 posts, read 104,888 times

Advertisements

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone was familiar with this mobile home park (Gulf Stream Harbors). The website makes it sound very appealing with many amenities and reasonably priced. My concern is I was checking on the thread on this forum of good and bad zip codes and it falls in the bad group It is in the
34822 zip code. Any advice on this park or also Pleasant Hill Village mobile home park would be appreciated. thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2009, 12:26 PM

482 posts, read 2,418,304 times
Around Narcoosee and the Greenway is the new UCF Medical School, a new VA hospital is set to locate there as well as a childrens hospital and there are some other medical technology businesses locating there. This has brought about new subdivisions, shopping, etc. around what is called Lake Nona Area. This MH Park looks to be out toward that area which would be a real positive.

Old 05-13-2009, 01:37 PM

21 posts, read 104,888 times
I need to correct the zipcode for this park it is 32822 not 34822 as I previously posted. Sorry for the mistake

Old 05-14-2009, 05:56 AM

8,176 posts, read 18,537,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nysnowbird View Post
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone was familiar with this mobile home park (Gulf Stream Harbors). The website makes it sound very appealing with many amenities and reasonably priced. My concern is I was checking on the thread on this forum of good and bad zip codes and it falls in the bad group It is in the
34822 zip code. Any advice on this park or also Pleasant Hill Village mobile home park would be appreciated. thanks

My mother lived in Gulf Stream Habor a few years ago.
While they loved the location, they didn't like that the park could raise their fees anytime and any amout they wanted. She felt that it was going down in value. But keep in mind that she's been gone from there for 6-7 years and hopefully things have improved. She lived on Tuna Dr.
She's in Zellwood Station now and LOVES it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
View detailed profiles of: