U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 03:35 PM

201 posts, read 941,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
Did you notice how the guy is wearing headsets during his trial?? Why do you think that is?

Because he doesn't speak English, that is why.

Also, what is the common factor among all the people involved in this gruesome crime? They are all Spanish too.

Has anyone checked their legal status? Are they here legally or illegally? Oh wait!! Miami is a sanctuary city and the cops cannot call ICE and check it out.

No wonder Miami has a LOT more crime than Orlando. Not to say Orlando is NOT going down the hill (and crime in Orlando is reaching epidemic proportions), but Miami sucks 100x more than Orlando.
Hey genius ... the guys accused of killing the girl in Miami are all Puerto Ricans that were living in Orlando ... thus they are here legally as Puerto Rican nationals they enjoy most of the trappings of U.S citizenship
( except the ability to vote ) and are able to move freely between Puerto Rico and the U.S. mainland and are able to serve our country and die in wars like brave white folk . By the way someone who is "Spanish " is someone who was born in the country of Spain .. you know in Europe ... because you speak Spanish does not mean you are "Spanish " .... are the majority of the posters on this forum "English " because they speak English ?

There is a difference between some one who is "Spanish" and a "Hispanic " ... take the time in insuring you know what you are posting before going all out with the pictures and stuff . The guy is a muderous scumbag and I hope he fries along with his pals in crime
Rate this post positively

Old 04-17-2007, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Compared to Miami, Orlando is a smaller city. Dude, the rural areas are ALL gone. IT is overly built, there is no green, it's another NYC in Orlando. Except that we have some palm trees.

Orlando is becoming very violent, I agree, but dude, Miami is drug dealer land! People walking with machine guns on the streets. I have toured Liberty City with a crazy Puerto Rican friend of mine who insisted we did this and I saw people with machine guns walking the streets of this Miami suburb. It looks like it's war on the streets. No wonder no cab drivers, telephone company, salespeople, pizza delivery and even FedEc do not service that area.

Liberty City looks like Somalia or Afghanistan or something. It is right outside Miami. Wanna go more violent than that??

Come on, Miami is still worse than Orlando all the way.
Machine guns on the street .... ha , ha , ha , ha , ha , ha that is rich
too many movies for you chief !!!

Liberty City yeah that is a hell hole ... you need to go to a better area to score your crack next time you are in Miami

Old 04-17-2007, 06:49 PM

2,077 posts, read 5,658,111 times
Well Orlando may take the cake in all petty crimes and other violent crimes, but both miami and jacksonville will see at least 100 murdered people on the streets before anyone in orlando gets a shot out. i know miami has almost 200 murders per year. last year we had 140. i am just saying i would rather be aggravatedly assaulted (and who knows these could be domestic rough husband versus ***** wife) than murdered by some stray bullet zinging through my house or car. orlando may be getting the influx now of illegals, etc., but miami has and for at least a while be the drug capital of the u.s. and jacksonville just has had possibly the largest ghetto in florida since lyndon b. johnson unleashed his huge public housing towers and apartment complexes. orlando does not have the worst criminals, just criminals. eveyer major city has them, so get used to it.

Old 04-18-2007, 06:01 AM

58 posts, read 217,832 times
Quote:
Compared to Miami, Orlando is a smaller city. Dude, the rural areas are ALL gone. IT is overly built, there is no green, it's another NYC in Orlando. Except that we have some palm trees.

Orlando is becoming very violent, I agree, but dude, Miami is drug dealer land! People walking with machine guns on the streets. I have toured Liberty City with a crazy Puerto Rican friend of mine who insisted we did this and I saw people with machine guns walking the streets of this Miami suburb. It looks like it's war on the streets. No wonder no cab drivers, telephone company, salespeople, pizza delivery and even FedEc do not service that area.

Liberty City looks like Somalia or Afghanistan or something. It is right outside Miami. Wanna go more violent than that??

Come on, Miami is still worse than Orlando all the way.
Liberty City is one small area of Miami. I live in Miami and I have never even been there. I also have never dealt with the drug dealers.

Old 04-18-2007, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valwpcc9w6 View Post
Liberty City is one small area of Miami. I live in Miami and I have never even been there. I also have never dealt with the drug dealers.

I lived in Miami for 23 years and I think I may have driven through Liberty City twice .... there is no need to go there and in fact it is not that easy to locate . I would question the dubious intentions of any posters who have been there more than once ..... hmmmm ?

I doubt Orlando has any areas as bad as Liberty City !!!

Old 01-04-2009, 07:22 PM

22 posts, read 78,156 times
Liberty City is in the city of Miami, it's not a suburb. Opa-Locka,Carol City,etc. would technically be suburbs.

Old 01-04-2009, 09:03 PM

72 posts, read 149,613 times
"Hey genius ... the guys accused of killing the girl in Miami are all Puerto Ricans that were living in Orlando ... "

Gee, what a suprise. And people need to even ask why some folks are leaving Orlando, and why "white flight" is occurring. Unbelievable. These guys deserve to die. I cant understand why people do such horrible things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando