Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2009, 12:59 PM

42 posts, read 284,824 times

Advertisements

So... I've been driving the neighborhoods but I've noticed quite a few realtors are in and around these forums so I thought I'd throw it out there and seem if I can get any PMs.

I'm looking for a house in a decent area (pref Avalon Park) at least 3/2 with some sort of additional space with a door that can be closed to use as a home office (dining room, den, finished florida room). Looking to move immediately and want to keep it around 1200. Also, I have children and I want this to be our home until we can buy a house so it's important to me that it be pet friendly for if/when we want to get a puppy or whatever. We have an Australian Shepherd who will not be coming with us initially but my husband's parents are looking at downsizing to a condo so we need a place where we could have the option of having him in the future if needed.

I understand this is a tall order but I believe it is possible.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2009, 08:18 PM

111 posts, read 340,856 times
I see some townhouses in Avalon Park Village in that price range. I am not familiar with that area though. Try a site like rentclicks. That may help you out.

Old 06-24-2009, 08:29 PM

42 posts, read 284,824 times
Thanks, I'll take a look. We actually went and looked at one today that we really liked and are going to try to apply for tomorrow. Cross your fingers - we need it! I'm starting to think that it might just be easier to buy a house than to rent one these days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando