Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 06:08 AM

6 posts, read 40,043 times

Advertisements

Hi AriaFl,
The Dominican Salon telephone # is 407-897-2200. It is on Colonial Drive. Please call for the exact address, I can not recall. Also, I am not certain they do weaves. However, since some of the Dominican hair texture is the same as African American, they might perform weave. Hope that information helps. Have a great day!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2011, 03:25 PM

1 posts, read 1,411 times
I live in Orlano now & Im from Miami. It took me a long time to find a great hairstylist but I finally found one! Shes really good at making hair healthy. My hair was in pretty bad shape when I started going to her, but I started going to her weekly & then bi-weekly so she could treat my hair & now my hair is healthy & beautiful if I must say so myself. Not only is she good at doing & maintaining healthy hair but shes also good at weaves, styling, colors & cuts. I would def reccomend her to anybody looking for a stylist. And she has reasonable prices. Her name is Kania Wilson. Look her up on facebook to see some of her work. Shes in east Orlando. Good luck!!

Old 02-21-2012, 10:56 PM

3 posts, read 4,048 times
hi ladies my name is sherry,i am from atlanta, i will be relocating to your area march 1st . i can take care of all your hair care needs . contact me @ 770-826-3555

Old 04-03-2012, 07:14 PM

2 posts, read 2,166 times
Default Im you new stylist!!

Hi my name is Markie V. i work @ asalon located in side of J-Mart Shopping Center called Addix. I have been doing hair since '94 and i lived in the ATL since 1985 but now im here in Orlando so call me for a appt. or consult i can take care of you. 352-494-8625

Old 04-04-2012, 02:12 AM

295 posts, read 832,666 times
I recommend Salon Ciseaux in Winter Park. It's actually just a block or so off 14 at the Lee Road exit. They're fantastic with curly hair and one of their stylists/co-owners, Arlene, is African American. They have several other wonderful stylists too. If you go to their website, you can even make an appointment online.

I'd visit any salon first, just to observe. But that's just me, lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando