Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2010, 10:23 AM

12 posts, read 30,648 times

Advertisements

My husband and I are moving over to Orlando in the summer and have 3 small daughters. We are looking to rent a property in the doctor phillips area. Can you recommend an agent to look for property. We also need some help on schooling. One daughter has aspergers and needs to go to a special school. Can anyone give me any advice and help on this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2010, 11:34 AM

5,779 posts, read 14,569,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dm200 View Post
My husband and I are moving over to Orlando in the summer and have 3 small daughters. We are looking to rent a property in the doctor phillips area. Can you recommend an agent to look for property. We also need some help on schooling. One daughter has aspergers and needs to go to a special school. Can anyone give me any advice and help on this.
as far as looking for property to rent, try looking on remax.com for a local agent. you could also try coldwell banker as well as century 21

as far as school, im not to sure one that one

i hope this helps at least a little bit, sorry i cant do more

Old 01-28-2010, 01:25 PM

4,194 posts, read 11,687,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dm200 View Post
Dr Phillips has good schools

Old 02-08-2010, 10:11 AM

19 posts, read 32,378 times
Dr. Philips is a nice area and I have heard the school is good also.

Old 02-08-2010, 01:56 PM

43 posts, read 113,917 times
We are moving to Orlando and have a child with autism so I have been researching myself. Contact the Autism Society of Greater Orlando, they may have some advice for you. There is an autism charter school that has an aspergers unit up that way called Princeton House.

We are looking at Hunter's Creek. Good luck!

Old 02-08-2010, 02:01 PM

12 posts, read 30,648 times
thanks for that, thats a great help

Old 02-11-2010, 10:15 PM

3 posts, read 9,253 times
i am moving moving to orlando after my tour is up in iraq in october how is life n crime the city

Old 02-12-2010, 05:14 AM

26,585 posts, read 62,020,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwie3000 View Post
i am moving moving to orlando after my tour is up in iraq in october how is life n crime the city
It depends on what part of the greater Orlando area you are talking about. College Park is vibrant and safe, the Millennia area is rife with gangs, drugs, shootings, etc.

Old 02-12-2010, 05:17 AM

26,585 posts, read 62,020,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zookeeperto6 View Post
We are moving to Orlando and have a child with autism so I have been researching myself. Contact the Autism Society of Greater Orlando, they may have some advice for you. There is an autism charter school that has an aspergers unit up that way called Princeton House.

We are looking at Hunter's Creek. Good luck!
Just an FYI--You would need to provide all transportation to and from Princeton House for your child--they do not provide busing--and it's a good poke from Dr. Phillips to drive every day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
View detailed profiles of: