Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2007, 11:03 PM

1,333 posts, read 2,197,769 times

Advertisements

I had no idea Orange County was this diverse. It's pretty similar to Broward County in South Florida in demographics.

White persons not Hispanic, percent, 2005 51.3%

Orange County QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2007, 11:49 PM

1,499 posts, read 4,830,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logybogy View Post
I had no idea Orange County was this diverse. It's pretty similar to Broward County in South Florida in demographics.

White persons not Hispanic, percent, 2005 51.3%

Orange County QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau
Hah!! In East Orlando (around Semoran, Goldenrod, Hoffner, etc etc) you probably have about 80% of the Hispanic pop in Orange County. They are crammed into disgusting areas and overcrowded apts. Not to mention ALL stores in that area are all Spanish-people run and Spanish is pretty much EXPECTED to be able to ask questions on the streets, on gorcery stores, on gas stations, etc).

Oh and what's more... check out Osceola County, FL. Dude, you go to Poinciana or Kissimmee, the main and most populated areas of Osceola County... dude, it's street gangs everywhere, loud Spanish music at 3am every night I am NOT kidding crime is through the roof, hit and runs another evening event.

And then we, the dumb people in this country, are being shoved an illegal alien amnesty, which politicians are claiming 'is not amnesty' and our dumb President (which I supported originally and now is selling out America) is behind it!!!

Old 05-30-2007, 08:08 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,724,822 times
This thread is not about illegal immigration - keep on topic.
Yac.

Old 05-30-2007, 09:11 AM

442 posts, read 2,912,304 times
Nirvana guy.. Poinciana yes is full of Hispanics but there are others here too its very diverse.. and i have yet to hear the loud music at 3 am!

Old 05-30-2007, 09:32 AM

239 posts, read 799,185 times
Default Diverse is ok, it's...

Diversity is the mother of creativity. Living in a diverse neighborhood is a great life lesson for children and adds a richness to person's life that can not be found in any other way.

But this is Florida.

Diversity ususally means ghetto. I found a great neighborhood in Tampa where I was one of only two white people on my entire street. Yet Iwas surrounded by doctors, lawyers, accountants, young professionals, etc. The block "get togethers" were wonderful and my wife and I ended up vacationing in places we had never even heard of, ate foods we would have never been exposed to, and now have friends in every part of the globe from Africa to Asia to all over Central and South America.

I dare anyone to find this in Orlando. This place is a magnet for low class, uneducated, and often illegal trash.

Old 05-30-2007, 09:48 AM

442 posts, read 2,912,304 times
i have to agree with you on that one Stupid...it seems to me that the orlando area is a magnet for lazy people who want everything for free! so they don't care if they live in a Ghetto
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando