Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 06:15 PM

31 posts, read 117,169 times

Advertisements

How far is bella lago from amway arena to go see the orlando magic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2009, 08:49 PM

1,594 posts, read 5,265,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shokazulu View Post
How far is bella lago from amway arena to go see the orlando magic
At least 45 minutes to an hour away. Worth every minute of the ride to see the Magic

Old 07-29-2009, 11:21 PM

1 posts, read 3,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpavlick View Post
I used to teach at Bellalago Academy. Its a K-8th grade school that rates consistantly at B every year. The homes themself are nice and come with a 50 year warranty on the roof. (The shingles are tiled) It is a gated community with resort style ammenities. The lake access, fitness center, community pool, and club house are very well maintained and offer an amazing view of lake Toho. Sale price of homes in the community have came down alot in the past 8 months. I encourage you to visit the community and see the ammenities first hand. If you have any specific questions, feel free to contact me directly.

Keith Pavlick
am thinking of buying a home in there so what do you think for you have all the bad thing about it my email is [EMAIL="Grsalty@yahoo.com"]Grsalty@yahoo.com[/EMAIL] can you let me know thank you

Old 05-01-2010, 09:37 PM

3 posts, read 10,324 times
Default your move

Quote:
Originally Posted by shokazulu View Post
I visited Bella Lago with my family and my dad got his offer approved if all goes well we will be moving there in 4 months. I went there really liked the Ameneties it was nice. I saw a winn dixie and walgreens just outside it but with everything to do there. It seems like there is no need to leave it my questions are. How far is it from Valencia college and UCF. driving wise and is the crime outside Bella Lago real bad.
can you tell me if you moved there and if you like it ?

Old 05-01-2010, 09:46 PM

Default question

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrusser View Post
I also live in Bellalago and thank goodness I bought before the boom and all the changes. It's a nice community with it's share of problems. Just like many places across the country. Fees going up faster than they should and values going down ever faster. But a community is what you make it. The more you put in the better it will be. I must admit that today the price you can buy in here is the same I paid in 2004. And when I bought the prices were on the way up.
I remember when I bought the map showed up the new shopping center just outside our gates. That was in 2004 and it is just scheduled to be finished this year in 2008. That is typical of how things work here. Leave the New York attitude at home we're in Florida now, I've been told.
We don't have any rug rats so I don't know how the school is. But that is what I get not being old enough to buy in Ashton woods.
If you want to see the Bellalago home prices you can check out the BellalagoHomes.Net site. They have all the homes listed on there. Do a search in the orlandosentinnel.com for stories on BELLALAGO and POINCIANA and see if this is somewhere you want to live. You must also keep in mind that unlike other cities there is no real transportation system here. Sure we have buses but no trains unless you need to take the Amtrack to work. So, you will be driving a lot when you move here.
Happy Moving
Jay
Jay , do you still live there ? can you tell me a little bit about the area and community because we are interested to buy a home in Bellalago and wonder why prices are "so" low?

Old 05-02-2010, 08:17 AM

986 posts, read 3,534,800 times
Default Bellalago

Hi there my name is Nick and im a realtor in the area and I actually sold a property to a client who i met here on city data in isles of bellalago in February. I would be happy to contact him and see if he would be happy to send you an email to give you some info on the area from a buyers perspective.

Best regards

Nick

Old 05-17-2010, 08:27 AM

Yes please do so . In fact I will be down there and check a few houses . Any feedback or experience would be appreciated .

thanks
J

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfIfan View Post
Hi there my name is Nick and im a realtor in the area and I actually sold a property to a client who i met here on city data in isles of bellalago in February. I would be happy to contact him and see if he would be happy to send you an email to give you some info on the area from a buyers perspective.

Best regards

Nick

Old 05-24-2010, 09:41 PM

3 posts, read 8,455 times
Default Bellalago

Nick was able to help me purchase a home in Bellalago. Nick is great and easy to work with. We closed within a week really quick.

Old 05-29-2010, 12:25 PM

3 posts, read 8,455 times
Default Bellalago

Sorry for the short answer but I have sent you a message. I consider Nick very knowledgable and was great to work with.
His posts are generally closer to my experiences in Orlando, Bellalago and the surronding area.

Old 08-13-2014, 03:06 PM

96 posts, read 185,864 times
So I have read a lot on Bellalago from 2010 back. How is it now? I am in contract with a house there now. How is the neighborhood? Crime? Is the HOA a pain in the butt? I am doing as much research as possible. Values have started to climb but so far have remained conservatively steady. I am buying a 3/2 for 146,500 with closing assistance (REO). Does any one have any advise for a future resident of Bellalago? Any info would be appreciated.

Vic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando