Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2010, 12:54 PM

33 posts, read 68,881 times

Advertisements

I need a realtor to help me find a rental home in the Northern Orlando area. Someone with knowledge on the schools would be really nice
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2010, 07:27 PM

12,626 posts, read 32,074,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuquayForNow View Post
I need a realtor to help me find a rental home in the Northern Orlando area. Someone with knowledge on the schools would be really nice
I don't know a realtor, but if you find something you like, say on CL, I'm willing to give an opinion on the schools that it's zoned for. I'm sure others will help out too.

If you let me know what exactly that you're looking for, I don't mind helping out. I can give you some decent suggestions.

I think the for rent by owners is a good idea, but as the OP said, I'd get here a week before to scout things out.

Good luck otherwise and welcome to FL.

Old 03-13-2010, 02:27 PM

33 posts, read 68,881 times
I have been searching anywhere I can on the internet for a 4 bedroom close to Longwood (S Hunt Club) that is big enough for my family plus my brother that will be living with us for the time being. And we must have a garage. And I would like all that for under 1300.

I have found a few online, and even though I have scouted the schools and google maped the area around it, The Google pictures were taken some time ago, so I wonder how accurate they are. We plan on coming down at some point, but we have 2 boys that are in school right now, so we have to wait until a family member can fly in to stay with them.

Old 03-13-2010, 03:26 PM

12,626 posts, read 32,074,863 times
I will send you some decent ones that I can find. I will make sure they are zoned for the good schools.

I know how stressful it can be trying to find a place out of state.

Do you have any pets?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
View detailed profiles of: