Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 03:16 PM

164 posts, read 652,644 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know about this community. tks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2009, 05:18 AM

26,585 posts, read 62,033,913 times
It's a nice community, lots of amenities. What specific questions do you have?

Old 02-28-2009, 09:49 AM

164 posts, read 652,644 times
Just wanted to know about the community I really want to move to ga but afraid used to orlando area but I hope to move pass the fear because I really do love ga I did start building a home but I let it go due to getting hurt .But I guess there must a reason and it might be ga WHO KNOWS

Old 03-02-2009, 08:10 PM

42 posts, read 104,425 times
Legends is an upscale gated golf community with smaller neighborhoods within the subdivision. There's a clubhouse with a pool and kiddie pool, sauna, fitness, basketball, etc. etc. It's nice; they even have some houses with basements if that is something you like. Clermont's a nice little city, too. There are some great views of the lakes and it's pretty neat to see hills in FL too.

Old 03-04-2010, 09:48 AM

27 posts, read 65,193 times
We are looking at the Nottingham neighborhood at Legends. Does anybody know if they are finished with new construction? I know the builder Lennar still has unoccupied homes that will be ready this spring. The Google satellite map shows quite a few empty lots...but I don't know how old the shot is.
TIA

Old 03-04-2010, 10:03 AM

They are still building in Nottingham. Lennar defintely still has lots, and I beleive David Weekly might as well.

I'd also look at some of the resales, there are some great deals on short sales and foreclosures.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annerk View Post
They are still building in Nottingham. Lennar defintely still has lots, and I beleive David Weekly might as well.

I'd also look at some of the resales, there are some great deals on short sales and foreclosures.
Yes, I found a resale, but it's a short sale for $185,000. So who knows what the banks really want for it.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:21 AM

annerk,
Do you happen to know the name of the developement that is directly opposite the Nottingham area of Legends? It looks like it's on Hammock Ridge Road and I think the access would be off of rt. 27 as well.
Looking for larger lots, as we have 28 acres here. Do not want the acreage any more, but would like a larger yard. I don't think we'll find that at Legends, however.
Thanks.

Old 03-04-2010, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillybear View Post
annerk,
Do you happen to know the name of the developement that is directly opposite the Nottingham area of Legends? It looks like it's on Hammock Ridge Road and I think the access would be off of rt. 27 as well.
Looking for larger lots, as we have 28 acres here. Do not want the acreage any more, but would like a larger yard. I don't think we'll find that at Legends, however.
Thanks.
Most of the lots in Legends are about 1/4 acre. There are some in Carrington that are a half acre.

I can't remember the name of the new development across from Legends but I'd be happy to drive by in the next day or two and find out if you'd like. Let me know.

There are also houses by Meritage off Hammock Ridge directly behind Legends, but those lots don't seem very large.

Old 03-04-2010, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annerk View Post
Most of the lots in Legends are about 1/4 acre. There are some in Carrington that are a half acre.

I can't remember the name of the new development across from Legends but I'd be happy to drive by in the next day or two and find out if you'd like. Let me know.

There are also houses by Meritage off Hammock Ridge directly behind Legends, but those lots don't seem very large.

Please don't go to any trouble! We are coming down in August for a vacation and plan on driving around again. We drove past Legends and liked the general area. We were there in Oct of 2008 looking at colleges for my daughter. She ended up staying here in RI. And now we are looking at buying now and possibly making the move down in a couple of years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando