Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 12:04 AM

3,633 posts, read 5,768,928 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehB33nz View Post
First game is Sunday at 3:30. Boston looked very good tonight, overall not too worried, we were 3-1 in the series against Boston. GO MAGIC!!
I agree....Boston shouldn't be as bad as when the Magic played them last year. We have too many weapons this year!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2010, 12:05 AM

3,633 posts, read 5,768,928 times
Someone knock on some wood for this series with Boston!!!!...lol

Old 05-14-2010, 01:55 PM

4,167 posts, read 9,292,155 times
Games 1, 2 and 5 are already completely sold out.

Old 05-14-2010, 01:58 PM

3,595 posts, read 6,913,962 times
Game 5 may not even happen, and we should listen to Vince when he says that the goal is to go 16 & 0. Possible yes, probable no. However, you'll never manage a sweep if you don't try and the way the Magic have been playing, trying to sweep the playoffs might not result in all sweeps but certainly a series win and back to back ECF Championships!!!

Old 05-14-2010, 03:48 PM

2,168 posts, read 5,030,727 times
This next series will definitely take an all-out effort. Both teams are playing very well right now. Both teams play defense and have multiple weapons. The Magic have an advantage with their rest and their relative youth...forget about them not being sharp during the time off, Stan takes care of that. There is no real advantage on either side in terms of talent...both clubs have a load of talent. However, the Magic should be able to out-hustle the tired and aging Celtics. The key matchup is Rondo vs Nelson. The Magic move the ball very well and will have Boston moving all over that court on D. I think the Magic will take it in 6. It's hard to say the Magic are hungrier, but it's not really a stretch to imagine that. Most of the Magic players are going for their 1st Championship, and most of them have playoff and even Finals experience. Just one more series guys and Orlando will host the NBA Finals. How amazing would that be? Can you imagine a Game 7 against the Lakers in Orlando? I'm getting ahead of myself...Boston will be a tough series.

Old 05-14-2010, 03:59 PM

4,194 posts, read 11,646,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete C View Post
This next series will definitely take an all-out effort. Both teams are playing very well right now. Both teams play defense and have multiple weapons. The Magic have an advantage with their rest and their relative youth...forget about them not being sharp during the time off, Stan takes care of that. There is no real advantage on either side in terms of talent...both clubs have a load of talent. However, the Magic should be able to out-hustle the tired and aging Celtics. The key matchup is Rondo vs Nelson. The Magic move the ball very well and will have Boston moving all over that court on D. I think the Magic will take it in 6. It's hard to say the Magic are hungrier, but it's not really a stretch to imagine that. Most of the Magic players are going for their 1st Championship, and most of them have playoff and even Finals experience. Just one more series guys and Orlando will host the NBA Finals. How amazing would that be? Can you imagine a Game 7 against the Lakers in Orlando? I'm getting ahead of myself...Boston will be a tough series.
If we make it to the finals it will be the third time, we better win. I'm tired of the finals teases.

Old 05-14-2010, 04:45 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,515,823 times
I call for the Magic to beat the Celtics in 6! Boston is a great team and they will be very tough to beat, but Orlando will win

Whoever wins the ECFs will have to face the Lakers, it is inevitable. But this year history will NOT repeat itself

Old 05-14-2010, 08:15 PM

6 posts, read 13,401 times
We're going to the Finals again this year. No doubt about.

I personally hope they play the Suns. 3 point shootout for the win!

Old 05-16-2010, 10:43 AM

331 posts, read 1,048,346 times
Game today, Let's go MAGIC!!!!!

Old 05-16-2010, 08:14 PM

2,360 posts, read 5,221,646 times
Awsome game.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando