U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 04:52 AM

20,320 posts, read 23,909,133 times

Advertisements

Alright, here's you opportunity to unload your guilt, fess up to how lazy you've become or you're becoming over the years, it could be instances where you were caught red-handed/your back turned, and someone shook a finger at you, saying: Tell me this not true! That you've become this lazy!

This lazy behavior could be something you're even too embarassed to tell anyone, you feel too much shame to admit it, or you're even shocked that you could take laziness to such a stratospheric level, and it even kind of scares you as to what level you're going to take it to next.

Tonite, I put the air in my bicycle tires and away I go! It's been two months now and I'm tired of that bicycle staring at me, saying: Take me for a ride!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2010, 07:12 AM

6,183 posts, read 5,324,582 times
I ordered a pizza for delivery from a place that's about 6 blocks away

Old 06-24-2010, 07:38 AM

43,856 posts, read 46,386,292 times
I'm really not lazy when it comes to working or cleaning, but I sure am when it comes to exercising. I just don't like it and I have full access to a free gym in our complex that is only a building away. I can't do all the machines.....but I sure could take advantage of a couple.

Old 06-24-2010, 07:50 AM

13,544 posts, read 4,891,733 times
I'm lazy when it comes to exercising even though my colleagues would say differently. Some days I'm not too lazy and do some exercises when watching TV. I'm also a step aerobic instructer so I'm usually forced to stand infront of my ladies and do something. Anyhoo', this Tuesday I called them to let them know I wouldn't be doing any class this day since my knee was hurting. Truth is, it was hurting but I could have held the class anyway resulting in more knee ache on Wednesday.

Old 06-24-2010, 08:08 AM

14,810 posts, read 14,779,109 times
I get lazier and lazier when it comes to cleaning house......not that I'm living in squalor....(could never do that).....just that I find myself tolerating more of a mess today than I would have ten years ago.

Old 06-24-2010, 08:18 AM

483 posts, read 778,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
I ordered a pizza for delivery from a place that's about 6 blocks away
Don't feel bad, I live down the street from quite a few cafes/restaurants; one being only a 5 minute walk. I had them deliver my food. Now that's pure laziness. *Hangs head down in shame* The other bad news is that there are a few cafes only a one minute walk from my apt and I contemplated having my food from there delivered. I tried to justify it but in the end I couldn't so I ended up walking that one measly minute. *hangs head down some more*

Old 06-24-2010, 08:21 AM

210,211 posts, read 80,957,233 times
I make sure the dog really needs to go before taking her out. That way she only goes a few feet instead of wanting to walk down the street.

Old 06-24-2010, 08:31 AM

8,669 posts, read 20,989,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
I get lazier and lazier when it comes to cleaning house......not that I'm living in squalor....(could never do that).....just that I find myself tolerating more of a mess today than I would have ten years ago.
Housecleaning would probaby be my biggest point of laziness for sure. My best friend cleans houses for a living and we also pay her to cleans ours every 2 weeks. Kinda had to get past the point of having a friend see it that bad, but she is pretty non-judgmental! I really don't feel badly about that since I work full time and have some physical issues, but housekeeping is a weak point with me and always has been, I'm afraid. I guess I tend to be lazy about what I don't like, and I guess that's pretty much everybody.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadicus View Post
I make sure the dog really needs to go before taking her out. That way she only goes a few feet instead of wanting to walk down the street.

Old 06-24-2010, 10:20 AM

15,895 posts, read 16,221,920 times
I'm so lazy that I order nearly everything online so I don't have to go get it.

Old 06-24-2010, 02:52 PM

10,234 posts, read 14,775,839 times
I'm lazy about many things. I'm also ADD. Therefore, my house, and work station, always look very "lived in". (Okay, well. . I just don't care about sterile neatness. The graveyards are full of neatnik remains.)

Very lazy about exercising, too, except in good weather. Too lazy to call people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics