Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 10:29 PM

1,655 posts, read 3,389,016 times

Advertisements

Has anyone heard of Zobmondo !! Welcome to the twisted world of bizarre choices. This book has 404 odious options. Im just listing a few here that are my favorites.

Would you rather...
Have the brakes go out on your car on a hilltop or have to go into a biker bar and yell " you guys are a bunch of p*****s" ???

Would you rather...
On a first date, wear a T-shirt that says "Im with stupid" or a T-shirt that says "who cut the cheese"

Would you rather...
Be a freelance photographer on the front lines during a war or a firefighter dropped behind the line in a raging forest fire ?

Would you rather...
Wake up unexpectedly in the hospital or your neighborhood jail ?

Would you rather...
Be able to fly or be able to become invisible ?

Would you rather...
Save all your photo albums from a house fire or save the family dog ? (my friend actually said the photo albums...ew)

Would you rather...
Get a glimpse, while still living, of heaven or hell ?

Would you rather...
Be unable to stand up for yourself or never know when to back down ?

Would you rather...
Always speak in rhyme or not hear every third word spoken to you ?

Would you rather ...As a woman
Have quadruplets or have four babies, all ten months apart ?

Would you rather ...As a man
Have brown teeth or a hairline just one-half inch above your eyebrows ?

Would you rather...
Turn around three times before you sit down anywhere or do a little *** before you go through any doorway ?

Would you rather...
Streak naked through you office or be known as the office farter ?

Would you rather...
Only be able to spend a total of three months a year with your significant other or be handcuffed together for life ?

Would you rather...
Be forced to laugh in the most inappropriate situations or have to say everything that is on your mind ?

Would you rather...
Have a Texas accent and live in New York or have a New York accent and live in Texas ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2007, 12:17 AM

2,689 posts, read 6,912,992 times
I have this book! Great book to talk about and discuss around the dinner table!

Old 07-07-2007, 12:27 AM

14,229 posts, read 29,909,169 times
I love this!

Old 07-07-2007, 12:34 AM

11,169 posts, read 10,625,378 times
Those are great, Tkd.

Old 07-07-2007, 02:36 AM

279 posts, read 1,855,401 times
There is also a game you can buy, It's called 'Would you Rather'. The rules don't make much sense so we use it as conversation starters.

BTW I also would grab my photo albums. People before pets always. And I think that also includes peoples right to their memories. Plus I'm sure there would be a picture of the dog in the album.

Old 07-07-2007, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canibeyou View Post
I have this book! Great book to talk about and discuss around the dinner table!
Isn't it FUN ! I take it to the beach and while my son is frolicking in the water I sit there and giggle. Some of the choices are really gross though, wouldn't you agree ?

Old 07-07-2007, 10:40 AM

800 posts, read 4,287,001 times
Quote:
Would you rather...
Streak naked through you office or be known as the office farter ?
Hee hee!

Most people are "cube farters" anyway aren't they? LOL

Hee hee! This is very funny food for thought this thread...

Old 07-07-2007, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdmom View Post
Isn't it FUN ! I take it to the beach and while my son is frolicking in the water I sit there and giggle. Some of the choices are really gross though, wouldn't you agree ?

Oh yeah! Sometime's you're just so grossed out you're looking around for an option #3! LOL!

As far as the pictures before pets... sadly, I'd probably die in a house fire trying to rescue my animals. I simply couldn't live with myself knowing I let them parish to save a few photos.

Old 07-07-2007, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdmom View Post

BTW... you gonna answer any of those you posted up for us?!?! http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/canibeyou/eh.gif (broken link)

Old 07-07-2007, 02:53 PM

Here's another one that's really gross!

Would you rather...Wake up to find a roach sucking on your tear duct for moisture or find two rats having sex on your stomach ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics