Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2016, 04:13 AM

16,904 posts, read 16,127,347 times

Advertisements

~ What newspaper would you like delivered to your door for one week...from anywhere in the world?

~ How many squirrels is 'just right' for when you sit outside?

~ What kind of soup would you like to have - served at your broiled chicken and corn on the cob dinner?

~ Coke or Pepsi?

~ I wish my mailbox was just big enough to hold a _________.

~ Next time I go to the grocery store I will likely buy __________.

~ What type of clock would you like to have next?

~ Have you ever owned a 'bean bag' something or other?

~ Candy that is colorful and in a gel kind of consistency:

~ Something good for your first meal of the day that maybe most other people would think you're a bit crazy for?

~ How about a 'shout-out'....to a 60s song:

~ Good or not good: Icey slushie drinks...and what flavor(s)?

***** Happy Fryday and happy weekend...that's all for today, now bugger-off, sod-off and I don't give a hoot if they are Fill-Ins, questions or what! Make sure you EAT! *****
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2016, 04:16 AM

11,369 posts, read 9,284,230 times
What newspaper would you like delivered to your door for one week...from anywhere in the world?

~ How many squirrels is 'just right' for when you sit outside? - Zero. If you lived here you would understand. Too many and I hate when I have to shoo them away so I can get in and out my door. Most of them are not shy here.

~ What kind of soup would you like to have - served at your broiled chicken and corn on the cob dinner? Lentil but some other time.
I can't digest corn.

~ Coke or Pepsi? - Neither. It's been 24 years since I last had one.

~ I wish my mailbox was just big enough to hold a - greeting card without it being jammed in.
One postal guy has no pride in his job. Not my fault we have small mailboxes.
Barely enough room for a CD.

~ Next time I go to the grocery store I will likely buy - My daily salad which I will get in a few hours.

~ What type of clock would you like to have next? - N/A. I only have one and that's all I want.

~ Have you ever owned a 'bean bag' something or other? - Yes, in the 1970s they were very popular.

~ Candy that is colorful and in a gel kind of consistency: - Twix

~ Something good for your first meal of the day that maybe most other people would think you're a bit crazy for? - Nothing unusual. Either my own egg sandwich or cereal and fruit.

~ How about a 'shout-out'....to a 60s song: - So many to choose from!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14ViwvgtvbA

Both Steve Marriott (pictured, house fire) and Ronnie Lane (multiple sclerosis) left us way too soon.

~ Good or not good: Icey slushie drinks...and what flavor(s)? - Pass.

***** Happy Fryday and happy weekend...that's all for today, now bugger-off, sod-off and I don't give a hoot if they are Fill-Ins, questions or what! Make sure you EAT! *****

Thanks, rainroosty.
Happy Friday to all!

Last edited by John13; 04-29-2016 at 04:56 AM..

Old 04-29-2016, 04:16 AM

18,950 posts, read 11,594,189 times
just what I've been waiting for

What newspaper would you like delivered to your door for one week...from anywhere in the world?my hometown weekly - but I'd want one from when I was 10 - just to check out the scene

~ How many squirrels is 'just right' for when you sit outside?three - especially if they end up scampering up trees together

~ What kind of soup would you like to have - served at your broiled chicken and corn on the cob dinner?this doesn't quite go but I'd love some lobster bisque with sherry in it

~ Coke or Pepsi?coke

~ I wish my mailbox was just big enough to hold a _________.rockhopper penguin. OR Box of homemade delicious cookies

~ Next time I go to the grocery store I will likely buy __________.rice

~ What type of clock would you like to have next?the clock from my sisters room when we were little. The doors opened and hansel and gretle came out - or kids like that

~ Have you ever owned a 'bean bag' something or other?yes plenty and I still have two beanbag stuffed animals from childhood. Also had hacks sac and a bean bag chair

~ Candy that is colorful and in a gel kind of consistency:wax bottles with liquid filling. Or Swedish fish

~ Something good for your first meal of the day that maybe most other people would think you're a bit crazy for?cold za

~ How about a 'shout-out'....to a 60s song:hermans hermits - leaning on a lamp post

~ Good or not good: Icey slushie drinks...and what flavor(s)?good in mini size. Coke or cherry I guess. Lime sounds good

thank you roosty boo!

Last edited by toosie; 04-29-2016 at 04:28 AM..

Old 04-29-2016, 04:58 AM

126,279 posts, read 19,048,524 times
~ What newspaper would you like delivered to your door for one week...from anywhere in the world? Die Zeit

~ How many squirrels is 'just right' for when you sit outside? love watching them so no limit here,okay maybe no more than 10

~ What kind of soup would you like to have - served at your broiled chicken and corn on the cob dinner?Minnestrone

~ Coke or Pepsi? I do not drink Pop

~ I wish my mailbox was just big enough to hold a newspaper

~ Next time I go to the grocery store I will likely buy more pink grapefruits.

~ What type of clock would you like to have next? a Bavarian Cuckoo clock

~ Have you ever owned a 'bean bag' something or other? used to have a few plush mini bean bag animal and 2 beanbag seats when starting off living on my own AND there are the real bean bags from the Indian store

~ Something good for your first meal of the day that maybe most other people would think you're a bit crazy for? Porridge soup

~ Good or not good: Icey slushie drinks...and what flavor(s)? don't like them

Thank you roosty and a happy beginning for the month of May EVERYONE

Old 04-29-2016, 05:04 AM

11,479 posts, read 9,144,915 times
stopped reading them
one
miso
diet coke
bout all of my mail
fruit
quartz
yes

Old 04-29-2016, 05:04 AM

4,045 posts, read 1,870,991 times
~ What newspaper would you like delivered to your door for one week...from anywhere in the world? USA Today

~ How many squirrels is 'just right' for when you sit outside? Two, so I can watch them play together

~ What kind of soup would you like to have - served at your broiled chicken and corn on the cob dinner? Squash & apple

~ Coke or Pepsi? When I drank soda it would have been Coke.

~ I wish my mailbox was just big enough to hold a ..... It's fine the way it is. I like that big packages are delivered to the front door.

~ Next time I go to the grocery store I will likely buy fish. I'm thinking salmon for dinner.

~ What type of clock would you like to have next? Grandfather clock

~ Have you ever owned a 'bean bag' something or other? My daughter once made bean bags that you could heat up in the mic.

~ Candy that is colorful and in a gel kind of consistency: Gummy worms

~ Something good for your first meal of the day that maybe most other people would think you're a bit crazy for? Oh, maybe a banana split. Ice cream is dairy.... banana for fruit..... At least that's what my mother told me after she fed my daughters banana splits for breakfast.

~ How about a 'shout-out'....to a 60s song: Impressions..... Coltrane

~ Good or not good: Icey slushie drinks...and what flavor(s)? Pina Colada

***** Happy Fryday and happy weekend...that's all for today, now bugger-off, sod-off and I don't give a hoot if they are Fill-Ins, questions or what! Make sure you EAT! ***** Ok, I'm off then.

Old 04-29-2016, 06:14 AM

3,352 posts, read 2,824,565 times
What newspaper would you like delivered to your door for one week...from anywhere in the world?NEW YORK TIMES

~ How many squirrels is 'just right' for when you sit outside? NONE..MY DOGS GO NUTS

~ What kind of soup would you like to have - served at your broiled chicken and corn on the cob dinner? POTATO

~ Coke or Pepsi? DIET COKE. .HAVE NOT BOUGHT ANY IN A WHILE..

~ I wish my mailbox was just big enough to hold a ____MILLION BAZZILLION DOLLARS_____.

~ Next time I go to the grocery store I will likely buy __MILK________.

~ What type of clock would you like to have next? ALREADY HAVE THE NICEST ONE

~ Have you ever owned a 'bean bag' something or other? YES...THEN IT GOT A HOLE IN IT..A CHAIR

SOUR SKITTLES

~ Something good for your first meal of the day that maybe most other people would think you're a bit crazy for? COLD PIZZA

~ How about a 'shout-out'....to a 60s song: TELL HER NO

~ Good or not good: Icey slushie drinks...and what flavor(s)? NOT A FAN...TOO SWEET AND SUGARY...

Old 04-29-2016, 06:25 AM

7,368 posts, read 5,482,511 times
~ What newspaper would you like delivered to your door for one week...from anywhere in the world?

~ How many squirrels is 'just right' for when you sit outside? Two

~ What kind of soup would you like to have - served at your broiled chicken and corn on the cob dinner? Cheesey potato bacon soup

~ Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi

~ I wish my mailbox was just big enough to hold a magazine.

~ Next time I go to the grocery store I will likely buy food, my pantry is getting bare.

~ What type of clock would you like to have next? One with large numbers

~ Have you ever owned a 'bean bag' something or other? Yes, bean bag chair

~ Candy that is colorful and in a gel kind of consistency: Good and Fruitys

~ Something good for your first meal of the day that maybe most other people would think you're a bit crazy for? A bagel with crunchy peanut butter

~ Good or not good: Icey slushie drinks...and what flavor(s)? Good. Raspberry

***** Happy Fryday and happy weekend...that's all for today, now bugger-off, sod-off and I don't give a hoot if they are Fill-Ins, questions or what! Make sure you EAT! *****[/quote]

Old 04-29-2016, 06:27 AM

6,418 posts, read 7,250,361 times
~ What newspaper would you like delivered to your door for one week...from anywhere in the world? The Independent

~ How many squirrels is 'just right' for when you sit outside? Three

~ What kind of soup would you like to have - served at your broiled chicken and corn on the cob dinner? Chilled avocado soup

~ Coke or Pepsi? Coke

~ I wish my mailbox was just big enough to hold a parcel so I don't always have to go to the post office

~ Next time I go to the grocery store I will likely buy Sima - Finnish mead, as its Vappu this weekend (May Day).

~ What type of clock would you like to have next? A grandfather clock

~ Have you ever owned a 'bean bag' something or other? I always wanted one but never got one. Did have one of those ridiculous inflatable chairs in the 90s though

~ Candy that is colorful and in a gel kind of consistency: Erm what consistency is a gel consistency - like semi-liquid or a jelly sweet?

~ Something good for your first meal of the day that maybe most other people would think you're a bit crazy for? Nachos with home made pico de gallo

~ How about a 'shout-out'....to a 60s song: Only One Woman - The Marbles

~ Good or not good: Icey slushie drinks...and what flavor(s)? The blue flavour. Although they give me brain freeze

Old 04-29-2016, 07:08 AM

9,724 posts, read 14,264,687 times
Good Morning! I skimmed over the answers here but have to run! John13....thanks for the Small Faces video. Love it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics