U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 11:59 AM

1,126 posts, read 3,733,560 times

Advertisements

This is our government at it's worst. This is horrible. There is an online petition you can sign below.

Petition
http://www.petitiononline.com/dwayne/petition.html

Article in case you missed it.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...C-RSSFeeds0312
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2006, 03:38 PM

1,921 posts, read 5,441,201 times
I realize that the "Dog" was illegal in Mexico at the time of the Andrew Luster arrest, (they don't allow bounty hunting down there), but this is idiotic! The man had nerve enough to go there, to get this scum, who was living the high life. Luster is now serving a very long sentence and will not be doing this to anyone else's loved one, on either side of the border, and now they decide to get Chapman? Who's greasing who's palms on this one, anyway? As usual, our government has everything bass-ackwards! Someone needs to be taken to the woodshed!!!

Old 09-21-2006, 03:44 PM

183 posts, read 1,239,818 times
I'm sure this will all go away with a large contribution $$$ to the Mexican governement

Old 09-21-2006, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticLady1 View Post
I realize that the "Dog" was illegal in Mexico at the time of the Andrew Luster arrest, (they don't allow bounty hunting down there), but this is idiotic! The man had nerve enough to go there, to get this scum, who was living the high life. Luster is now serving a very long sentence and will not be doing this to anyone else's loved one, on either side of the border, and now they decide to get Chapman? Who's greasing who's palms on this one, anyway? As usual, our government has everything bass-ackwards! Someone needs to be taken to the woodshed!!!
He is serving 122 years in prison! He'll never get out. I agree.

Old 09-21-2006, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom4 View Post
I'm sure this will all go away with a large contribution $$$ to the Mexican governement
They took his bail money, no what? Geeez. Three years later tells me someones hand is in the cookie jar!

Old 01-24-2007, 08:19 PM

1 posts, read 17,841 times
This Is For The Chapman Family : If You Have A Legal Fund Set Up Please Let Us Know. You All Are What America Really Is All About. I Hope All Our Prayers Will See You Through In These Hard Times. I Love Your Show, Your Encouraging And Inspirational. We Need You All Here With Us. Not In The Mexican Judical System. Please Give Us Your Thougths As To What We Can All Do To Assist You In This Situation? I Would Like To Help. Thanks And God Bless
Erin King

Old 01-24-2007, 10:00 PM

3,360 posts, read 11,805,989 times
My guess is that Luster was greasing some palms down there and they got mad after Dog got him and it ended.

Not a good thing for the Mexican govt to let it be known that criminals are given a safe harbor down there. You'd think they'd be glad to get rid of him [Luster].

This is as bad as the border agents going to jail while the drug smuggler who testified against them got off free. Somebody's values are topsy turvy.

Old 01-25-2007, 03:26 AM

15,603 posts, read 37,894,955 times
I'm sure Dog would agree...it's part of God's plan man. In the end it will all work out.

Old 01-25-2007, 05:27 PM

3,377 posts, read 13,981,714 times
How about this. If I was in charge I would tell the Mexican government you can have Dwayne Chapman as long as you agree to take back all the illegals that are in our country. If not, your not getting him. By the way Mexico really don't have laws. The legal system is as corrupt as can be. The other poster is right on target. All they are looking for is money.

Old 01-26-2007, 06:03 AM

5,453 posts, read 7,927,896 times
I was reading an article that Dog said a drug lord was sent back to Mexico, from USA, shortly after his arrest. His thoughts are that it was an exchange between the two governments, hopefully the coverage this has brought will do something to help Dog and his son.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics