U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 07:48 AM

11,874 posts, read 10,361,774 times

Advertisements

Morning y’all
. . . . . Didja Know?
Does your c o c k embarrass you by messing on the floor when you’re entertaining? Does your hen lay
more than eggs in the backseat of your car?

Well, fret no more because Pampered Poultry has the solution: Chicken diapers They carry a complete
line of poultry couture that’s not only practical, but fashionable as well.

“Diapers and saddles are practical for sure, but dressing your poultry in the latest fashions can be so much
fun! We know those Roos often find their way into our hearts and homes just as often as the hens. Our
attire line makes sure poultry couture is available in stylish options for all our feathered friends!”

Pampered Poultry - Chicken Attire
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2013, 08:40 AM

53,342 posts, read 31,845,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoy View Post
Morning y’all
. . . . . Didja Know?
Does your c o c k embarrass you by messing on the floor when you’re entertaining? Does your hen lay
more than eggs in the backseat of your car?

Well, fret no more because Pampered Poultry has the solution: Chicken diapers They carry a complete
line of poultry couture that’s not only practical, but fashionable as well.

“Diapers and saddles are practical for sure, but dressing your poultry in the latest fashions can be so much
fun! We know those Roos often find their way into our hearts and homes just as often as the hens. Our
attire line makes sure poultry couture is available in stylish options for all our feathered friends!”

Oh wonderful, a solution that's.. Wrapped up in a simple idea.. I was waiting for somebody to come up with this so that my chickens will not mess up my carpeting or when they go with me shopping.. Now I'm waiting for the next item in the.. Pecking order, somebody needs to come up with a bib.. Not for me, but the chickens.. they always embarrass me when I take them dining..

Old 05-14-2013, 08:42 AM

31,304 posts, read 30,524,705 times
I'm chicken to try this one out on my poultry at my house...... It's just too fowl looking.

Old 05-14-2013, 09:16 AM

53,342 posts, read 31,845,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
I'm chicken to try this one out on my poultry at my house...... It's just too fowl looking.
LOL.. My chickens use a lot of.. Fowl language too.. I wonderful if they have something to fix that..

Old 05-14-2013, 09:18 AM

3,401 posts, read 2,808,839 times
I guess this is just not a chicken p-o-o-p thing huh? Does this mean this "chickie" writing this post response, can now be taken places without embarrassment?

Old 05-14-2013, 10:08 AM

15,163 posts, read 15,659,261 times
Wow. Somehow I don't think we would have got those diapers for our chickens!

BTW, we call diapers nappies (singular-nappy).

Old 05-14-2013, 10:17 AM

17,697 posts, read 10,001,277 times

Old 05-14-2013, 10:18 AM

17,697 posts, read 10,001,277 times
That's my Chinese Silky dressed up for Halloween. He was a nice bird, and the sword in his hand was funny when he walked. It looked like he was coming to stab you. I think he really enjoyed his costume. His hat had one of his feathers in it.

Old 05-14-2013, 10:24 AM

6,441 posts, read 4,861,359 times
Those chicken/roo sweaters don't seem to be covering the parts that poop and lay eggs. Wouldn't a jumper style be better?

Old 05-14-2013, 10:26 AM

6,441 posts, read 4,861,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
That's my Chinese Silky dressed up for Halloween. He was a nice bird, and the sword in his hand was funny when he walked. It looked like he was coming to stab you. I think he really enjoyed his costume. His hat had one of his feathers in it.
That confirms that you really are animalcrazy! Love it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics