Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2022, 08:11 PM

7,487 posts, read 8,007,300 times

Advertisements

Greetings. I went to bjh's place to make a late-night raid on his garbage can to look for some questions. When I got there not only did, he have a lock on his garbage can but also a car alarm. So, once again it is crappy questions.

Sunday's Questions:

-If you were to try to get a job at Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream, what new flavor of ice cream would you create for your resume?

-Do you have an unlimited use car wash pass at a local car wash place?

-Ever own a Kirby vacuum cleaner?

-Ever live somewhere that had a central vacuum cleaner built in?

-Time to fess up. Have you ever forgotten to put money in a parking meter and then gotten a parking ticket because of it?

-Whether it was where you were born, or grew up, or currently live, or somewhere else, where do you consider being from?

-Invent a new marathon event. Does not need to be running or even sports related. The goofier the better.

Well folks. I think I better not hit you with too many crappy questions. So, I will call it a day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2022, 08:41 PM

11,087 posts, read 17,554,390 times
Sunday's Questions:

-If you were to try to get a job at Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream, what new flavor of ice cream would you create for your resume?
Seedless watermelon, served in the rind
-Do you have an unlimited use car wash pass at a local car wash place? Nope

-Ever own a Kirby vacuum cleaner? Nope, but my ex MIL did. Had nothing but problems with it. Sold it, bought a cheap one at Walmart that lasted for years with no problems

-Ever live somewhere that had a central vacuum cleaner built in? Nope, but ate at a restaurant near where I went to college that had it.

-Time to fess up. Have you ever forgotten to put money in a parking meter and then gotten a parking ticket because of it?
I can't think of the last time I parked by a parking meter. Haven't seen them in decades.
-Whether it was where you were born, or grew up, or currently live, or somewhere else, where do you consider being from?
I live in the town I where I was born so I guess that's where I'm from.
-Invent a new marathon event. Does not need to be running or even sports related. The goofier the better. 26.1 mile one leg hop race.

Old 05-07-2022, 09:13 PM

11,375 posts, read 9,291,726 times
Sunday's Questions:

-If you were to try to get a job at Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream, what new flavor of ice cream would you create for your resume? - D/K

-Do you have an unlimited use car wash pass at a local car wash place? - I never had one of those.

-Ever own a Kirby vacuum cleaner? - Haven't.

-Ever live somewhere that had a central vacuum cleaner built in? -Nope

-Time to fess up. Have you ever forgotten to put money in a parking meter and then gotten a parking ticket because of it? - Nope. There are so many here.

-Whether it was where you were born, or grew up, or currently live, or somewhere else, where do you consider being from? - Washington, DC which is where I was born.

-Invent a new marathon event. Does not need to be running or even sports related. The goofier the better. - Drawing a blank.

Thanks again!

Old 05-07-2022, 09:45 PM

44,635 posts, read 61,653,458 times
Sunday's Questions:

-If you were to try to get a job at Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream, what new flavor of ice cream would you create for your resume? Mutt's crazy creamy cheese cone.

-Do you have an unlimited use car wash pass at a local car wash place? No.

-Ever own a Kirby vacuum cleaner? No.

-Ever live somewhere that had a central vacuum cleaner built in? No.

-Time to fess up. Have you ever forgotten to put money in a parking meter and then gotten a parking ticket because of it? No meters around here.

-Whether it was where you were born, or grew up, or currently live, or somewhere else, where do you consider being from? Born back there, then moved over to there, and ended up here 60 years ago.

-Invent a new marathon event. Does not need to be running or even sports related. The goofier the better. Backgammon back handed basketball dunking.

Well folks. I think I better not hit you with too many crappy questions. So, I will call it a day.

Rate this post positively Mutt

Old 05-07-2022, 09:52 PM

21,552 posts, read 8,733,710 times
Sunday's Questions:

Coconut macadamia fudge
No, I don't.
No. My last four have been (in reverse chronological order) Miele, Samsung, Eureka and Whirlpool. I think my mother used to have a Kirby upright.
Yes, when Mr. Bay and I lived in an apartment, it had one of those.
Yes, I've done that.
It's complicated. By the time I graduated from high school I had moved 13 times, lived in 11 different homes and apartments in six different cities, and had attended 10 different schools. When people ask where I'm from, I'll say Santa Clara because that was where I went to high school.
-Invent a new marathon event. Does not need to be running or even sports related. The goofier the better.
Blindfolded cookie scooping race.

Thanks, Mr. Mutt!

Old 05-07-2022, 10:07 PM
bjh

60,096 posts, read 30,411,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan Mutt View Post
Greetings. I went to bjh's place to make a late-night raid on his garbage can to look for some questions. When I got there not only did, he have a lock on his garbage can but also a car alarm. So, once again it is crappy questions.
That wasn't the garbage can. It was the car. I noticed fingerprints all over it that look suspiciously like stinky cheese!

Sunday's Questions:
Peanut butter and maple syrup
No. But I'm only seven washes away from my next free wash.
Our vacuum is named George.
Nope.
Nope.
America
The jelly donut roll. Like hoop rolling: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoop_rolling

Okay.

Old 05-08-2022, 01:02 AM

1,373 posts, read 616,388 times
Greetings

Sunday Questions:

-If you were to try to get a job at Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream, what new flavor of ice cream would you create for your resume?…………………..Turron

-Do you have an unlimited use car wash pass at a local car wash place?……………. No

-Ever own a Kirby vacuum cleaner?…………….. No

-Ever live somewhere that had a central vacuum cleaner built in? ……………….No

-Time to fess up. Have you ever forgotten to put money in a parking meter and then gotten a parking ticket because of it?……………I confess, I forget intentionally and yes I’ve gotten tickets for that type of ‘forgetfulness’.

-Whether it was where you were born, or grew up, or currently live, or somewhere else, where do you consider being from? ……………..The town where I live now.

-Invent a new marathon event. Does not need to be running or even sports related. The goofier the better…………..A nose picking contest. There’s gold up there somewhere.

Rate this post positively

Enjoy Mother’s Day to those who apply.

Old 05-08-2022, 01:36 AM

61,751 posts, read 87,217,162 times

Sunday's Questions:

Beer flavored stinky cheese. (There needs to be an ice cream flavor invented just for you!!)

No need. I can drop my car for a wash inside and out anytime at my car dealer as long as I own the car.

No, but I heard tales about how amazing it is. (Pricy too)

No, and I just learned about this concept (per Google)

Not really forgotten, but came too late to feed it, yes - it happened.

I was born, raised and educated some 5,500 miles away. (see bio)
I am back to Iive in my hometown, again

Outrunning the cars inching during traffic rush hours?

Your questions are great, AM!!

Last edited by elnina; 05-08-2022 at 01:47 AM..

Old 05-08-2022, 03:04 AM

30,547 posts, read 16,240,407 times
Quote:

Careful, Mutt. I heard bjh is getting a guard dog. A big mean mutt. Oh wait.........

Sunday's Questions:

vanilla with chocolate swirls and pretzel pieces

not an option locally

nope

no but I currently in a place that has a central dust bunny maker.

nope.

Western NY. I used to just say NY but everyone thought that meant NYC. I got sick of explaining there's a lot more of NYS that NYC and most of it a lot better.

hula hooping on the back of a hippo

thanks, Mutt.

Old 05-08-2022, 05:49 AM

126,287 posts, read 19,066,107 times
Quote:

Sunday's Questions:

-If you were to try to get a job at Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream, what new flavor of ice cream would you create for your resume?........Pine needle ice cream

-Do you have an unlimited use car wash pass at a local car wash place?.........No

-Ever own a Kirby vacuum cleaner?.......No

-Ever live somewhere that had a central vacuum cleaner built in?.......I have one in my home

-Time to fess up. Have you ever forgotten to put money in a parking meter and then gotten a parking ticket because of it?..........No

-Whether it was where you were born, or grew up, or currently live, or somewhere else, where do you consider being from?...........I am a proud Canadian but my heart still belongs to Bavaria

-Invent a new marathon event. Does not need to be running or even sports related. The goofier the better..........Rolling cheese down a mountain event or rolling beer kegs

Thank you Alaskan Mutt and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mothers!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics