Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2014, 06:40 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,394,464 times

Advertisements

I know this isn't really the right place for this but since some of you are interested from my QOD link I thought I should post it here.

Let me give you some details...and no I do not work for any of them, lol.

First there are different plans all over the country. When you click on the link and add your zip code it will give a list of dentists and the plans with the discounted prices that you will pay. This could vary depending on dentists and areas. You do need to check with your dentist first to make sure. Florida is pretty accurate. I had one dentist in TN who did not follow the pricing guide

When you choose a plan you should go with a "set" pricing one. This way you know what you will be paying up front.

Your best bet is to call the 1-800 phone # and speak with a representative. Ask her/him which is the best plan for your area. They were "very" helpful when I changed plans last year.

Here is the link again....usually there is a spot on the page where you can get a few months for free for being new:
Dental Plans | Affordable Dental Insurance Alternatives | 30+ Top Plans

Also there is no pre existing clause and hardly any wait time. Last year I went to my dentist first, found out what I needed done, and then called dentalplans.com and asked which would work best for the work that I needed.

I hope that helps. If you have any questions DM me and I will try to help you out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2014, 07:30 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,883,423 times
I'll be checking into this. It appears to be just what I need in a few months when I need to change insurance carriers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics